Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2016, 04:24 PM   #41
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Stevens charcoals were going to hatch several weeks after I sent my turtle. He said things had not worked out as he planned. He said he did not have the hatchlings that he expected. Since then I have desperately and increasingly been grasping for anything.

Did I change the deal? No way, however, I have agreed to accept a regular caramel or a split Scute snow, or I am open to other items to salvage something and cut my losses.

He has played hard ball, never giving a single inch. Constantly falling back on "your not very well liked".

He offered those other turtles prior to this thread. But in any case, every attempt I have made has failed, and I give it a 2% chance that I will ever see my money or turtle.

He stated I changed my mind? Yet he told me that his charcoals had not hatched out like he expected. And from that point on, I'm screwed. Twisting words cannot make up for a stolen animal
Did you agree to the offer of the snow with split scutes before starting the thread?

Old 10-01-2016, 04:25 PM   #42
Lucille
Show your emails proving your assertions.

Old 10-01-2016, 04:32 PM   #43
calebroad
Yes I agreed to snow or caramel prior to this thread, but like every agreement, I have nothing. Too much time gone by. Go ahead and shoot me in the back. I won't lose my focus. My problem here is exactly as I stated, $4k of the deal is incomplete.

If you want proof, please specify exactly, specifically, what item you want proof of.

Old 10-01-2016, 04:52 PM   #44
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Yes I agreed to snow or caramel prior to this thread, but like every agreement, I have nothing. Too much time gone by. Go ahead and shoot me in the back. I won't lose my focus. My problem here is exactly as I stated, $4k of the deal is incomplete.

If you want proof, please specify exactly, specifically, what item you want proof of.
What date was that agreement to accept the snow with split scutes made? I am trying to get a sense of time in relation to practicality here. I have no interest in any potential excuses from any party. Most people have hatched out most of their morph sliders for the season as of some time ago, although there may be some later-season hatchlings as well as a lower volume of unsold stock. If he did not have an equivalent hatchling caramel het albino animal to send back to you (since you sent a hatchling caramel het albino and that would be the direct equivalent, IIRC) or a snow (which is even better from a perspective of genetic value to a project involving caramel and albino traits), it can take time to locate, negotiate (genuine negotiation), pay & receive, evaluate as fit for the terminal recipient, and then ship to the terminal recipient.

That "shoot me in the back" noise is of no value to your position.

Old 10-01-2016, 04:54 PM   #45
calebroad
Brenner said his peace and then said "end of story", refusing to communicate with any of you. Probably counting of the fact that the thread would become an attack on me. But I refuse to let that happen. I have been open to almost anything to resolve the issue, also, I explained to PayPal the details. PayPal agreed the Softshells were a branch of the transaction as a whole.

I refuse to be lured again, the facts are exactly as I stated, and PayPal found that the chargeback could continue. Nicholas asserting himself as some kind of PayPal merchant judge, is unfair, after PayPal already ruled my chargebacks were valid.

Somebody blatantly steals $4,000 from me and the moderator come to their defense, was my original concern. If you have a nasty bout with a moderator, some time ago, the stance is that person shall be cheated upon.

Old 10-01-2016, 04:57 PM   #46
calebroad
He promised the caramel or split snow by September 20th. And that is following a huge series of broken agreements. I had no expectations that September 20th would hold, - and it did not. Your not hearing me that this has gone round and round for months

Old 10-01-2016, 05:07 PM   #47
Lucille
Quote:
the facts are exactly as I stated, and PayPal found that the chargeback could continue..

Quote:
Tell me what I need to post, specifically, and if possible, I will post
Post the emails and screen shots between you and Paypal showing the initial purchase, the chargeback, and their agreement, please.

Old 10-01-2016, 05:11 PM   #48
Fangthane
Quote:
Somebody blatantly steals $4,000 from me and the moderator come to their defense, was my original concern. If you have a nasty bout with a moderator, some time ago, the stance is that person shall be cheated upon.
The persecution complex is well beyond the point where it's just kind of amusing. At this point, if all you're willing to offer are delusional ramblings, why are you even here? Despite whatever you may have convinced yourself you've accomplished, all you're really doing is painting a picture where all directly involved with this failed transaction are very likely to be added The List that may people keep. Considering how you consistently grasp any opportunity to present the most twisted and unsupported version of reality, I think that makes documentation that much more necessary. Your credibility was pretty much shot before this thread was even posted; your continued, laughable playing of the victim card surely hasn't done a single thing to change that fact.

Post screenshots leading up to the initial agreement; anywhere that it was changed; anything that absolutely leads you to believe you're not going to be made whole; lies you've caught him in, etc - at this point, basically anything that doesn't consist of the self-serving misinterpretations you've given so far would be a good start. For sake, man. It's not that complicated.

Old 10-01-2016, 05:23 PM   #49
calebroad
I understand, I appreciate you acknowledging that my credibility was shot before I posted the thread. Obviously due to the moderator bout, as I claimed. Since that's the only problem.

I wanted it to be acknowledged, so thank you. I will update the post if the theft is made whole.

Have a great day! Go Dawgs!

Old 10-01-2016, 05:25 PM   #50
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Brenner said his peace and then said "end of story", refusing to communicate with any of you. Probably counting of the fact that the thread would become an attack on me. But I refuse to let that happen. I have been open to almost anything to resolve the issue, also, I explained to PayPal the details. PayPal agreed the Softshells were a branch of the transaction as a whole.

I refuse to be lured again, the facts are exactly as I stated, and PayPal found that the chargeback could continue. Nicholas asserting himself as some kind of PayPal merchant judge, is unfair, after PayPal already ruled my chargebacks were valid.

It might be helpful for you to show that PayPal agreed in the manner you have described.

You were never lured. I can evaluate things for myself if I like. I would not mind seeing where PayPal ruled that your disputes were valid. Could be the case, but it would help to show that if so.

I am not sure why you keep lying about some stance that does not exist. As an individual, I do not trust you because of your historical behavior (threats and false accusations), but I think you should present any evidence because it helps to back your story when you present it. As a moderator, I have only taken you to task officially for instances where you have broken the rules (willfully). I am not the only moderator to have taken you to task for on-site misbehavior, am I? You broke site rules more than once, did you not? I even sent you messages to explain, in a very lenient fashion, why your account's details needed to be in compliance prior to anything official. You very begrudgingly complied and then decided later to take your account details out of compliance, after which you had that officially addressed. You keep conflating things which have no connection and it is not appreciated.

Quote:
He promised the caramel or split snow by September 20th. And that is following a huge series of broken agreements. I had no expectations that September 20th would hold, - and it did not. Your not hearing me that this has gone round and round for months
I am reading your words just fine. The discovery of failure to achieve charcoal production targets took time, yes? Discussions regarding potential alternatives took time, yes? PayPal disputes were unlikely to have lubricated the realities of the problems between you two, yes? All of the things I listed as factors for getting that snow deal done take time, yes? If he has agreed to send you a snow with split scutes and you agreed to that, I believe you are due that animal. I am not sure what the logistical challenges are to the timeline for that, though (I am not him and I am not the source, so those are not details I am privy to). The animal is not a made-to-order cheeseburger or pizza. Again, in case it was missed, you are owed completion of the current agreement as you have both agreed to it. Tacking on lies about the site, the staff, and making things needlessly inflammatory do not assist your cause here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!