Supreme Court to decide whether police can take your blood without your permission - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
JColt
Supreme Court to decide whether police can take your blood without your permission

The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments Wednesday in a landmark Fourth Amendment case that could clear up almost 50 years of uncertainty over the constitutionality of blood tests that are taken without a suspect's consent.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ermission?lite

Old 01-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
Metachrosis
It has been done in Texas for the last couple of years
Its not like they have to have the warrant present when they face plant you
to the tile floor and draw blood from your arm while handcuffed.
http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-wo...ood?source=rss

Regardless,they will do what they want to do.

Old 01-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #3
WebSlave
Damn if I want one of those ham fisted clods sticking a needle in me. I'll have to be unconscious before that will happen.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
Metachrosis
Texas will easily obligige the "unconscious" during their investigation process.
I'm all for busting heads on DUI offenders,but forcibly violating someone to circumvent procedure/protocol is entirely different
They plea bargain out the Rights violation and leave you with the DUI charge/time served.The way it appears the Lawyers all go with the flow,they get paid as well as the State.Jails are maxed out full with no place to put anyone,declining the plea bargain still allows for the Rights Violation to be heard but . . . . . .
So the Offender doesn't do time and on to the next one

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!