Rise and Shine! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-13-2006, 09:49 AM   #11
BWSmith
mmmmmmmm rubidus

I am having to rethink the layout of my nonvenomous room to accommodate some 8' cages. In actuality, I think that I am going to move the gator out of the venomous room and set up the couperi project in there where I can have a small window directly over the enclosures for ventilation. Also make it easier as that room gets brumated usually. That will do until I can finish more space on the unfinished side of the basement and build a room just for couperi.

Old 04-13-2006, 09:50 AM   #12
thesnakeman
As for dealing with Nissan,...good LUCK!!! You will be better off to trade it for a Toyota. Trust me,...been there, done dat! FO SHO! Those jackasses jerked me around the same way. They don't want to honor the warenty, and they will find any excuse to weasel out of it. Trust me, trade for a toyota!
T.

Old 04-13-2006, 09:50 AM   #13
BWSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic
You know I have a lot of worthwhile projects on my plate, self inclicted? YES, definitely, but all are for very good causes.
Less than 5 projects going at once is boring

Old 04-13-2006, 09:56 AM   #14
thesnakeman
Yup, that's the way it is here too. One f***ing thing after another!

Hey Jeff, which Nissan dealership is it,...I'll call them up, and put the fear of possible tragic circumstances in them. That usually does the trick! Trust me, I know how to talk to these people. Sometimes nastiness gets better results!
T.

Old 04-13-2006, 10:01 AM   #15
thesnakeman
Jeff,
I just realized, that the time we wasted with this freindly banter could have been spent with me eating breakfast, and you getting that permit application together. I'm just sayin,...
T.

Old 04-13-2006, 10:10 AM   #16
epidemic
Lets see!

I can think of seven projects I have going on right now, off the top of my head, not including work and home remodeling! LOL
The rubidus are a joy to work with B.W., but you may want to wait and see what I have coming down the pipe, I'm keeping the project a surprise for now, but I should have them by the latter part of May and will post photos then, stay tuned folks cause you'll only see (?) here! I'm curious as to whether or not anyone will know what they are! ;0) I suppose that makes eight projects off the top of my head! LOL
Tony, I may have to bring part of my collection up for you to babysit. My wife is getting a bit carried away with our remodeling project and it looks as though she wants to double the size of my Drymarchon room! ;0) Of course that is subject to change, since she was nailed by one of my female BT cribos yesterday, while handling it outside. I didn't believe her at first, but she had the proof! Fortunately, she thought it was funny...

Jeff

Old 04-13-2006, 10:13 AM   #17
thesnakeman
Sounds like a keeper!

Old 04-13-2006, 10:19 AM   #18
epidemic
Go eat your breakfast, T.

I have the permit completed, again! Just have to get it sent out.
Are you going to be around this evening? If so, I will give you a call..

Jeff

Old 04-13-2006, 10:20 AM   #19
BWSmith
Ohhh, a secret project. hmmmmm. Don't know what it is, but I think I can safely say "Put me on the list"

Old 04-13-2006, 10:26 AM   #20
epidemic
Done!

You got it, B.W,

And you might be happy to hear that you won't need permits for them!

She's definitely a keeper, T.,

Any woman who enjoys aggressive Drys, especially adult WC YT's, doesn't mind cleaning enclosures, thawing out rats, recording egg measurements and placing them into the incubation box or checking them daily is a keeper, but when she actually wanted to double the size of my Dry room, well, that takes the cake! ;0)

Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!