indigo eggs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-23-2006, 10:36 PM   #11
indigoman
I am trying to attach some pictures but I believe they are once again to big i couldn't figure out how to down size them. I sent the original picture of the first eggs I had to epidemic last week at the school email he gave but I assume it was unable to be shrunk and thus couldn't be posted.
I will try a different old photo I have saved and see if I have any better luck.
Jeff
Attached Images

Old 05-23-2006, 10:41 PM   #12
indigoman
wow this works. they are not current but the old camera pics I had work. i have a new camera and thus all my current pics are at to high of resolution. I was not in the best dress please excuse but I think you get the key points.
Jeff
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2006, 01:02 AM   #13
keepergale
Wow You have hair on your head! I thought shaved heads were mandatory for all Dry keepers. Nice looking snakes.

Old 05-24-2006, 01:57 PM   #14
epidemic
Beautiful animals, Jeff!

It’s great to hear you have eggs in the incubator to boot! I know that will make a lot of folks happy, as there have been a lot of folks waiting to acquire D. couperi offspring and many breeders have been experiencing problems over the past few years.
I’m not sure why, but I never received the e-mail you sent, with the photos, but I will check the system filter, as a lot of the initial e-mails I receive from folks ends up there.
Perhaps the hairline running from the forehead is a thing of the past for Dry breeders and only those of us who were blazing our way, blindly I might add, 15-20 years ago incurred such. Of course, D. couperi tend to be quite easy, as compared to D. corais and some of the other cribos.
By the way, should you wish to e-mail me, please try doing so at snodgresjeffreys@uams.edu or you may call me at 501.940.0780

Best regards,

Jeff

Old 05-25-2006, 12:58 AM   #15
thesnakeman
Talking That's not hair,...

This is hair!
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2006, 10:15 AM   #16
BWSmith
That is one UGLY woman!

Old 05-25-2006, 11:47 AM   #17
thesnakeman
Sorry, I can't help it if I'm prettier than you. Your insult merely indicates your inability to do the same. As for the shaved head thing, I did,...TWICE, for a total of 6 years. That's why I have something most people don't. 2 honerable discharges! After having served my country to defend freedom the first time, I decided to do it again. Now I exorsise that freedom. It was down to my waist, but I had my wife cut some off. Now let's see a pic of your shiny Q ball,...egg head!
T.

Old 05-25-2006, 11:57 AM   #18
BWSmith
Quote:
Sorry, I can't help it if I'm prettier than you. Your insult merely indicates your inability to do the same.
huh? i think you left out a sentence

Old 05-25-2006, 12:05 PM   #19
thesnakeman
Nope. You just don't get it. I would theorize that since you have no hair to protect your tiny brain from harmful UV rays, you have probably sustained some brain damage. Now let's see a pic of your hairless cranium. Baldy.
T.

Old 05-25-2006, 12:29 PM   #20
thesnakeman
C'mon shiny head, I'm waiting. You must be looking for a wig. That's o.k., just smear some super glue on the cats belly, and stick that on your highly reflective head so we don't go blind from the sun's reflection.
T.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!