Info Nick Lillis, XtremeViperXotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2017, 07:00 PM   #1
AdamHess512
Nick Lillis, XtremeViperXotics

Looking on purchasing a Rhino Iguana from Nick, I have read through all of the BOI's on him. I just want to hear from anyone who has personally bought from Nick, I want to know if I can safely give him over 500 dollars and get a healthy animal. Thanks in advance.

Old 07-27-2017, 07:20 PM   #2
Chris Kennard
Nothing orchestrated here. Positive post in 3...2...

Old 07-27-2017, 07:30 PM   #3
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamHess512 View Post
I want to know if I can safely give him over 500 dollars and get a healthy animal.
I think that reading the threads will give you info you need to make your own decision.

There information in this thread, it is worth a read:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=622591

Old 07-27-2017, 07:40 PM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

There information
There is health information (and information with held)

Old 07-27-2017, 10:06 PM   #5
Snake-Queen
Why would you consider handing over $500 after reading the threads about him? IMO, it would be an unwise decision to make.

Old 07-27-2017, 10:42 PM   #6
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Why would you consider handing over $500 after reading the threads about him? IMO, it would be an unwise decision to make.
Yup. "Positive post" squashed. Second thoughts.

Old 07-28-2017, 05:38 AM   #7
AdamHess512
Thank you all for the input, Lucille, I only posted because I’ve read over all of the BOI and I was leaning towards no, although I feel that only two or three dissatisfied people isnt enough to judge someone off, I judged wanted a second opinion. To the rest of you, thank you for that, I appreciate the discussion and I’ve decided that it’d be a poor decision. Again, thanks for the input for this decision.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:41 AM   #8
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

Old 07-28-2017, 02:18 PM   #9
richmorris25
Let me level set with my experience with Nick. I have bought multiple animals from Nick and his father including 2 Caiman Lizards and multiple Cyclura. That's more than $2500+ out of my pocket. I just received three rhino iguanas and they are in great health and eating the same day.
Again - this is my personal experience and they have all gone well. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

thanks.

Rich

Old 07-28-2017, 04:40 PM   #10
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmorris25 View Post
Let me level set with my experience with Nick.
I am apparently old and am showing my age, I am completely aware. But, what does "level set mean"? Also, please, explain what that means in this particular context?

Quote:
I have bought multiple animals from Nick and his father
Could you share the species you have purchased and how long you have had each species in your collection?

Quote:
including 2 Caiman Lizards
How long have you had the Dracaena guianensis? What are they eating? Did they eat well from the start? What size did you acquire them at?

Quote:
and multiple Cyclura.
Same questions as directly above.

Quote:
That's more than $2500+ out of my pocket.
That is quite a "nice chunk of change"n to give any wholesaler/distributor/"animal flipper" . How long of a period of time, did you spend that money? I.E. one purchase or several? If it is indeed multiple purchases, how long in between purchases?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmorris25;2017217I
just received three rhino iguanas and they are in great health and eating the same day.
How long have you had the Cyclura cornuta? What size specimens did you acquire? I presume they are still eating well, yes?

Quote:
Again - this is my personal experience and they have all gone well.
That is good to hear. Again, how many different species have you gotten for the Lills family and how long have you had each species?

Quote:
Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
Hopefully, you will answer my questions "publicly". If not, I will PM you the EXACT SAME questions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!