Large Custom Cage for sale cheap!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 01:12 PM   #1
cassys
Large Custom Cage for sale cheap!!!

I have a custom cage for sale that I bought from www.cagesbydesign.com one year ago. It has been used but is still in very good condition. The dimensions are:

Length: 4'
Depth: 3'
Height: 4'

It comes with a top canopy and a stand. the canopy is 12'' high, the stand is 24'' high. Cage assembled is 7' tall. I took off 1400 from cage so it costs $600.00 now. This cage includes a divider that can be removed, three rock shelves, a "Y" shaped log that is about three feet tall, a base to go with the "Y" shaped log, a cool background, two large dome fixtures with x guards to lift up from top panel, a fluorescent light fixture with wire guard and bulb, a straight log that is also three feet tall and the top panel is a perferated stainless steel top. This cage can of course be disassembled and put into small parts. I can show photo of cage with set-up of replica pieces inside upon request. Of course this cannot be shipped, for it would be way too expensive to put everything in 6 separate boxes well packed. Pick up only within Texas or bordering states, depending price you are willing to pay. E-mail for any questions and thanks for looking.

Thanks,
Cassandra Sheffield
sheffiec@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-07-2005, 10:27 AM   #2
cassys
This cage is sold
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread