Snake people are all ripoff snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-06-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
Boaguy80
Snake people are all ripoff snakes

As a lover of snakes I am getting ripped off alot by breeders. I think there all going bad and people really need to only pick up animals with cash in had. Snake people are snakes. I just ordered a albino that was suppose to be shipped today and the person won't even give me a call to see if it were shipped. They told me morning and its now 3 pm. I think I was ripped off almost 2g again. I think its a sour business and you all are crooks. I doubt there is one good snake person in the lot of you... I think people on this site are all crooks and should be buried in a lime pit...

Old 03-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #2
Cat_72
First of all, this doesn't belong on the BOI.

Secondly, have you given any thought to the choices you have made when deciding who to purchase from? THere are plenty of folks who sell snakes here every day and have never ripped anyone off.....have you tried purchasing from them? Or just look for the cheapest deal? Who did you purchase this albino from? Is is possible they work a "day job" as well as having snakes, and cannot be there to answer their phone at every minute of the day? Have you tried contacting the shipping company?

Third........as someone who has never "ripped someone off", I honestly take offense at this post. And with an attitude like yours, commenting that people should be "buried in a lime pit", I don't know who would WANT to sell you a snake.

Old 03-06-2007, 05:57 PM   #3
DThomas
This has no business on the BOI. Please read the rules prior to posting.

Old 03-08-2007, 01:41 AM   #4
ravensgait
I'll ask over here as well, Randall Clay or ,, how about posting the fedex tracking number for this animal...Randy

Old 03-08-2007, 09:01 AM   #5
Cat_72
Let me see......you buy a snake from Terry/Scott/Whatever his name is today Sanchez, a person with one of the very worst reputations out there, even after reading all of the bad things about him on the BOI, and you want to blame US for thinking you got ripped off???

Oh man, that's a classic.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:40 AM   #6
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
As a lover of snakes I am getting ripped off alot by breeders. I think there all going bad and people really need to only pick up animals with cash in had. Snake people are snakes. I just ordered a albino that was suppose to be shipped today and the person won't even give me a call to see if it were shipped. They told me morning and its now 3 pm. I think I was ripped off almost 2g again. I think its a sour business and you all are crooks. I doubt there is one good snake person in the lot of you... I think people on this site are all crooks and should be buried in a lime pit...
Should have bought from an invert person
Seriously though get a grip man

Old 03-08-2007, 01:57 PM   #7
Melinda
yikes!! there are bad apples in every bunch of people. Research whomever you plan on buying from.

I've spent over 20K on reptiles in the last few years and only twice have I been ripped off.

Old 03-08-2007, 04:00 PM   #8
Boaguy80
Okay this can be closed I got the reptile health as a horse the breeder is just bad at contacting people. We all have off days

Old 03-08-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
Boaguy80
20 grand kudos you get a brownie point. Want a gold star

Old 03-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #10
Wilomn
Sung to the tune of, How Much is that Puppy in the Window....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=97159

What does it cost, to buy a prostitute....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!