For Sale Rockin' Hides -- Custom made, safe, and stylish reptile hides - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-07-2015, 07:06 PM   #1
RockinHides
Rockin' Hides -- Custom made, safe, and stylish reptile hides

Tired of using plastic hides? Let me make you a one-of-a-kind custom hide for your reptile! All of my hides are hand sculpted, made from non-toxic foam board or styrofoam, painted with non-toxic paint (and/or coated with coco fiber), and light enough that the material poses no danger to crushing your reptile or invert. Most importantly, it'll make that barren tarantula or leopard gecko enclosure beautiful!

All of my hides are made to order by me and none are alike! If you'd like one, e-mail me at rockinhides@gmail.com including the following info:

--The size and type of animal(s)
--The size and volume of your enclosure in gallons and inches (or centimeters)
--The specific color or style scheme if you have ideas about what you want. For example, my default hide will be coco fiber colored. If you have a sandy scorpion enclosure let me know so that the colors are right!
--What you are willing to trade/pay

The two policies of Rockin' Hides are:

1. Safety -- Non-toxic, lightweight, and durable, my hides come with 100% safety guarantee or your money back. It's concerning how many retailers sell heavy hides made of materials resembling the consistency of rock or wood. If dropped or knocked over, these could harm or even kill your pet. My hides are made of thick high-strength polystyrene foam board that is no danger to your animal. My hides boast the beauty and realism of a manufactured hide without the risk of heavy weight.

2. Style -- Each of my hides are unique and one of a kind. I carve, sand, paint, and seal each hide individually. If I'm not in love with a hide that I've made, you won't receive it in the mail. Most importantly, if YOU aren't in love with a hide upon receiving it, I will return your money with no questions asked.

It's my belief that the beauty of your enclosure should reflect the beauty of the animal inside of it. Too often keepers settle for placing a gorgeous animal into an enclosure with drab aesthetics. At Rockin' Hides, presentation is everything. The goal is designing protection for your animal that is as beautiful as the animal itself.

PLEASE READ: This hide is made to order. While your hide will be based on the one you see it will likely vary in shape and texture. I keep very good contact via e-mail and will let you know the progress of the hide. I will often have ready-made hides but the item you are ordering here will be started from scratch. One week is normal for completion. Then allow another week for shipping.

E-mail rockinhides@gmail.com or visit my etsy store.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!