Wes Harris/ Snake Hut - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2002, 07:23 PM   #1
leoscat
Hi all...new to forum and was wondering what your experiences you had with the Snake Hut...talked to Wes on the phone and he sounds great...thanks for the time,
Lisa Campbell

Old 07-30-2002, 01:35 AM   #2
dave mcgowen
Wes is a good guy.  I see him at the local herp shows and he has given me some real great advice.  I got some 50% het albino Balls from him last year and they are all growing well.

I've been to his place and it was very well set up and maintained.

Old 07-30-2002, 11:07 PM   #3
BigRetics
I've known Wes for nearly a decade and he has always been an upstanding guy. He's a true herper all the way. His animals are healthy and his facility is super clean. You can't go wrong with Wes Harris, he is definitely one of the good guys.

Paul Snyder

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!