Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 223 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-13-2017, 12:33 AM   #2221
Amberdragun
This guy ty parks sounds like a real douche, definately staying away from him and advising anyone else to also. I hope she wins her case.

Old 12-14-2017, 03:00 PM   #2222
Baltazaar2010
Ty Parks

Well Sugar Hedgie,

That is the Real Ty Parks.I know him very,very,well.More then most on Fauna to the tune of well over $100,000.00.

I have been seeing this thread and I wanted to comment,especially in the beginning as you did not bring any dogs to this fight and I seen you being
ganged up on.

Now I see that there are at least some unbiased people offering you advice.
Posting all your information for Chicken licker to give to TY Parks don't do.
Save it for the court.Do not give the enemy any more info.to try to circumvent your evidence and approach.Remember,you are pursuing this in court.ANY LAWYER WILL TELL YOU THAT.ALSO THIS FORUM IS NOT A COURT.I know you are just trying to warn people so they do not fall victim.

And the Attorney General should know of this.But,I will tell you now they are very busy,especially in Florida.Do not believe they will come running to your aid.

Ty Park is not beyond stealing unless he has changed his ways.He used to lead me away from my shipments and have his workers raid my boxes in Chicago.

Tried to get me into his Petco and Petsmart supply in which he screwed everyone that supplied him.$100's of thousands of dollars.

I would have to bring to workers with me to watch my shipments while they were being unpacked.His workers would try to lure my workers also away from the shipments.These shipments were $15,000.00-$30,000.00 each.

After that,he would have 5 of his workers just grabbing out of boxes and running to all different directions in his warehouse!!!To where my workers couldn't keep track of them.

NO,anyone that says he's a Stand up guy of Good Character(Unless he has changed over the last 20 years)is either misinformed or has had few and small money transactions.OR is just full of it.

Continue the case Sir.He's banking that you will wear out.Ty knows Courts,he Plays the Game.

Raffles are illegal unless you are non-profit.However,his nonprofit is probably
buddies,friends maybe even family and they can simply give him a receipt that he donated everything.But you can try.In other words Make the money. If there is an inquiry,we'll cover you.

Us Folks from Chicago know it as illegal gaming,numbers,underground lotteries.That is why they made the Rico Act for organizations that are not what they appear.But we don't know this is the case in this situation.But,again I wouldn't leave it out.Not with Ty!!!

As I said,he was Slick back then.Fresh out of Korea.Learned all the moves 20 years ago.What he has learned now is beyond most Natural Born Americans.

I got a taste of it and I am a Joliet,Chicago boy!!!

Pursue your case,so many don't.They give in.

I just never wish to SEE Fauna become like the little Gang groups that Controlled Kingsnake years ago.

Power to the little guy Dud!!!AND Thank you for not letting it Slide!!!

My compliments,

Albert Bazaar

Old 12-18-2017, 12:10 AM   #2223
predators
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltazaar2010 View Post
Well Sugar Hedgie,

That is the Real Ty Parks.I know him very,very,well.More then most on Fauna to the tune of well over $100,000.00.

I have been seeing this thread and I wanted to comment,especially in the beginning as you did not bring any dogs to this fight and I seen you being
ganged up on.

Now I see that there are at least some unbiased people offering you advice.
Posting all your information for Chicken licker to give to TY Parks don't do.
Save it for the court.Do not give the enemy any more info.to try to circumvent your evidence and approach.Remember,you are pursuing this in court.ANY LAWYER WILL TELL YOU THAT.ALSO THIS FORUM IS NOT A COURT.I know you are just trying to warn people so they do not fall victim.

And the Attorney General should know of this.But,I will tell you now they are very busy,especially in Florida.Do not believe they will come running to your aid.

Ty Park is not beyond stealing unless he has changed his ways.He used to lead me away from my shipments and have his workers raid my boxes in Chicago.

Tried to get me into his Petco and Petsmart supply in which he screwed everyone that supplied him.$100's of thousands of dollars.

I would have to bring to workers with me to watch my shipments while they were being unpacked.His workers would try to lure my workers also away from the shipments.These shipments were $15,000.00-$30,000.00 each.

After that,he would have 5 of his workers just grabbing out of boxes and running to all different directions in his warehouse!!!To where my workers couldn't keep track of them.

NO,anyone that says he's a Stand up guy of Good Character(Unless he has changed over the last 20 years)is either misinformed or has had few and small money transactions.OR is just full of it.

Continue the case Sir.He's banking that you will wear out.Ty knows Courts,he Plays the Game.

Raffles are illegal unless you are non-profit.However,his nonprofit is probably
buddies,friends maybe even family and they can simply give him a receipt that he donated everything.But you can try.In other words Make the money. If there is an inquiry,we'll cover you.

Us Folks from Chicago know it as illegal gaming,numbers,underground lotteries.That is why they made the Rico Act for organizations that are not what they appear.But we don't know this is the case in this situation.But,again I wouldn't leave it out.Not with Ty!!!

As I said,he was Slick back then.Fresh out of Korea.Learned all the moves 20 years ago.What he has learned now is beyond most Natural Born Americans.

I got a taste of it and I am a Joliet,Chicago boy!!!

Pursue your case,so many don't.They give in.

I just never wish to SEE Fauna become like the little Gang groups that Controlled Kingsnake years ago.

Power to the little guy Dud!!!AND Thank you for not letting it Slide!!!

My compliments,

Albert Bazaar
Although his statements are a bit raw and crude, I can tell you what Al Bazaar is saying is complete fact and true. Like Al said, maybe Ty changed his ways but I will add he was also a notorious check bouncer on his vendors.
I hope you get your money.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:37 PM   #2224
NathanKS
Unfortunately, this is all for naught if Michelle/her lawyer didn't follow the case management plan.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:36 PM   #2225
NathanKS
New docs are up, I wont post them as there isn't anything overly interesting in them. If you want to see, go look yourself

Document from 12/27/17
Michelle's lawyer was suspended for contempt effective 11/1/17. She requested a two month continuance to obtain new council.

Document from 12/28/17
Modifies the September case management plan, pushes the date of trial back to just shy of a month later (April 11th to may 8th). The rest of the 11 pages is just legal language regarding how that county processes court cases. Michelle's suspended lawyer is listed on this document, so I do not believe that the 12/27 stamped letter was taken into consideration when setting these dates.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:37 PM   #2226
NathanKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
http://www.co.charlotte.fl.us/Default.aspx

In the left menu under "Online Services" click on "Court Records - Search"
Case # is 17000266CA.
As I will not be posting them, here is the link BCR posted earlier.

Old 01-02-2018, 06:40 PM   #2227
Akiranar
Wonder what the lawyer did.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:10 PM   #2228
tlmoon
I'm sorry to hear that Michelle is facing another hurdle with the attorney problem. Ty looks like such a bully in this whole situation.

I googled the lawyer. It sounds like the Florida bar association was requiring him to respond to some kind of request they had about a case, and he didn't/wouldn't provide the information, so they suspended him? I'm thinking this had nothing to do with Michelle's case, so it's a shame this is causing her more of a hassle.

Old 01-04-2018, 06:35 PM   #2229
Sugarhedgie
ty park court case

hi,
yes it was very unfortunate that the attorney i HAD was suspended from practicing law, some things with my case he did or didn't do is borderline malpractice but i am happy to say i have retained new counsel today. he is going to start to clean up the other attorneys mess. then things may get interesting so stay tuned

i want to thank every one for your continued support in this matter.

i will not be commenting any more but wanted to give this update as me losing the other attorney was recently brought up.

feel free to continue to pm me if you want but thanks again for your support

Old 01-04-2018, 07:36 PM   #2230
nickolasanastasiou
Thank you, Michelle, and best wishes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu