Bad Guy Omar Zamudio-Thief Scammer Psycho - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:20 AM   #31
ADD Reptiles
This was exchange was after I realized the extent of his scamming. I was bluffing that I knew what he looked like, I wouldn't receive his photo until later. Once he realized I knew all of these details he turned it around on me like I was the one harassing him and I was the one who was a scammer. If anyone has ever dealt with a druggie then this behavior is all too familiar. I seem to remember a direct quote from my uncle: "never admit to anything, always deny it all". This was also the point where I started listening to some of his voicemails, most of them were the same threats he used in the texts, some of them were even lazy, others gibberish and then finally the one threatening the life of my wife and newborn.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2017, 11:21 AM   #32
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD Reptiles View Post
This guy tried talking me down on a $35 Green Basilisk at the last show we vended.
Meaning you have seen the 'Omar' in question, live in person, and both the picture you supplied and the person you saw at the show match, correct?

Old 11-15-2017, 11:25 AM   #33
ADD Reptiles
Yes. Once I received his photo I recognized him and the woman from low balling me at the San Diego Show back in July. I'm also almost positive that Omar has contacted me before via text first inquiring about an animal and then again asking for a job which terrifies me because he easily could have followed me home if he did end up purchasing the animal. This I cannot prove unfortunately because I deleted those texts a couple months ago

Old 11-15-2017, 11:27 AM   #34
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Meaning you have seen the 'Omar' in question, live in person, and both the picture you supplied and the person you saw at the show match, correct?
I was wondering the same thing.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:45 AM   #35
ADD Reptiles
This was after I received the information from Ismael Rosales about the incident at the Painted Reptile. https://www.facebook.com/PaintedReptile/ if you go to their videos it's the third video. I couldn't get him to admit to anything after this. However the idiot did call the girl in the photo "cute" which should be confirmation enough.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2017, 11:47 AM   #36
Robert Walker
If anyone is really bored and has about an hour to kill on a little digging, PM me and I have a little 'fun' item. Easy, just will take about an hour.

Old 11-15-2017, 12:01 PM   #37
ADD Reptiles
This was more or less the last contact via text. Once again he confirms the address I have is correct. I gave him several opportunities to go away. He wouldn't even admit that he was also currently in contact with Anthony Sainz. At this point I blocked this number but he continued calling me from an unknown number which I was unable to block. By Monday morning I had 33 voicemails from him. Once I was finished giving my police report I had 34. The officer didn't care to listen to any of the voicemails but he read all of the texts after which I was told that they "take threats against peoples lives very seriously" but the officer didn't care at all about the credit card fraud or the fact that he most likely still had in possession several stolen animals in deplorable conditions. Neither did he care to see any of my evidence or even the fact that there were several other people being harassed and threatened by him. The only further action that was taken by the police was a phone call to Omar in which he claimed that I was the one who was harassing him and committing the fraud.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2017, 12:14 PM   #38
ADD Reptiles
The one thing I'm still having trouble figuring out is Omar's connection to David Dean. If you look up the Mammoth Ave address you will see that it is registered to a "David Deane" so it is a real person. I've tried calling the number, a woman answered and when I asked for David she said I had the wrong number. It also says that David is 85-90 years old so the only thing I can think of is that this is possibly the grandparents residence who have custody of Omar's son.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2017, 12:42 PM   #39
Snake-Queen
It may also be a rental property.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:11 PM   #40
Robert Walker
Quote:
1. 4238 Mammoth Ave.
2. is a dog grooming business that he either runs or is associated with.
Owner

Quote:
The one thing I'm still having trouble figuring out is Omar's connection to David Dean.
Leaving some items here due to lack of space.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!