Eddie Holtz, JE reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2005, 11:07 AM   #1
bigdnutz
Eddie Holtz, JE reptiles

Hey I was just checking out a seller. Has anyone ever bought from or sold to this guy?

Let me know
Thanks in advance

Old 02-15-2005, 05:04 PM   #2
makenna1103
I have bought from him. Very good guy. Perfect packaging and animals were very healthy. I bought a few columbians from him. I would buy from again for sure.

Old 02-15-2005, 05:27 PM   #3
gcsreptiles
Eddie has bought quite a few animals from me at local shows. Really nice guy.

Old 02-15-2005, 05:47 PM   #4
Mickey_TLK
Ive had the pleasure of dealing with Eddie since he got into reptiles atleast 5 years ago Id guess. He has purchased many animals from me, and I have purchased many from him. I have NEVER had a problem with him, and would say with confidence you couldnt find a nicer guy.

I know hes cutting down alot of his collection to concentrate on school, ect but I can assure you the animals hes selling are welll cared for.

Old 02-15-2005, 06:17 PM   #5
mikey
I have not bought directly from him, but inquired about a Red Female Dragon I was wanting to buy and was told he produced her. I e-mailed him asking about the background on her and if he did indeed produce her. He promptly and honestly answered all my questions. I did buy her, and I would not hesitate to buy from him...

Old 04-26-2005, 06:45 PM   #6
Mike Greathouse
Does anyone have any current contact information for Eddie Holtz?
He had an animal posted on Kingsnake yesterday that I'm interested in purchasing. The ad has been pulled (he probably sold the animal), but I would like to check - just in case.

Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!