Why our Veterinarian bills are so high! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 06-18-2004, 11:50 PM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Why our Veterinarian bills are so high!

A woman brought a very limp duck into a vet/surgeon. As she lay her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm sorry, your pet has passed away." The distressed owner wailed, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure. ," he replied. "How can you be so sure", she protested. "I mean, you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something -please, do your best." The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few moments later with a Black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. The Black Lab looked at the vet with said eyes and shook his head. The vet patted the dog and took it out and returned with a beautiful cat. The cat jumped up on the table and sniffed the bird from its beak to tail and back again. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly jumped down and strolled out of the room. The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably a dead duck!" Then the vet turned to his computer, hit a few keys, and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman.The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. $150.00!!" she cried.

"You're charging me $150 to tell me my duck is dead?"

"YES", said the vet.

"I'm sorry, but if you'd taken my word for it, the bill would have been only
$20. But with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it all added up!"

Old 06-19-2004, 04:58 PM   #2
Lucille
hahaha good one !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2004, 08:41 PM   #3
Sybella
Awwwh!! That was cute!! LOL!!

Old 06-30-2004, 02:47 PM   #4
whossnakes7
good one ha ha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!