Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2015, 10:12 AM   #241
ElexisC
Accepting not excepting*

Old 08-29-2015, 10:13 AM   #242
ElexisC
And not sure how sled got mixed in there.. my phone is adding words now haha

Old 08-29-2015, 12:04 PM   #243
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I strongly feel tom edited that photo and put kris's name and a date on it. When he first posted it, there was nothing there, then after someone said "how do we know you didn't pull it off google" a picture with kris's name popped up, which on facebook for a long time now, when you click on a person's photo it does NOT show their name or a date, it only shows a caption IF they provide one. That's a cell phone screen shot bot a computer screen shot. So what I see he sees, that photo was EDITED

I saw the picture myself. I saw it while viewing his profile. he has since taken it down. In fact, I can no longer see it. But my phone definitely remembers it because it shows is in a preview window.
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2015, 12:10 PM   #244
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
I saw the picture myself. I saw it while viewing his profile. he has since taken it down. In fact, I can no longer see it. But my phone definitely remembers it because it shows is in a preview window.
Well then it's his photo, either way that in no way proves his animals are kept in unsanitary conditions. I've seen many people, even some that could be considered respected by a few and it's always "don't judge I'm about to clean the cage just wanted to snap a quick photo of a fresh shed"

I have had tubs look like that when I wake up and I clean them immediately. I have photos in my phone right now of right before I cleaned cages. The most recent is when my ball left a poop the length of my hand and yea I posted them to my group too lol

But his other photos show clean cages, clean water, which leads me to believe that's exactly that, a photo taken to show a fresh shed with the shed right next to the snake. People can form their opinions but I've seen these photos many times by people who take wonderful care of their snakes, this in no way proves his snakes are sick, if anything it shows a healthy snake that has pooped, shed in one piece, and dumped it's water and possibly got some poop in the water as well to make it look that way. Again I've had my own tubs look that way from a snake who had pooped while I was asleep.

Old 08-29-2015, 08:17 PM   #245
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

Anyway, my opinion is nothing was proved in this thread at this point. The people claimed to be harmed were no-shows. No proof was posted that Kris is responsible for sending sick and/or dying animals.

It is good to see the system working. Despite attempts to make this a trial by shenanigan, many members respecting the business nature of this forum continued to point out the lack of proof for the allegations made.

Old 08-30-2015, 12:57 AM   #246
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

It is good to see the system working. Despite attempts to make this a trial by shenanigan, many members respecting the business nature of this forum continued to point out the lack of proof for the allegations made.
Nicely put. But patrons here should agree that lack of proof is not always an automatic red flag with regard to scammers, which is what the skilled ones count on. I will say that this is not an arena that scammers take kindly to thanks to people like you Lucille as well as all who participate with a passion for keeping this industry honest. Webslave has created an arena unmatched by any other. In any case, we all know right from wrong. Extenuating circumstances, meh. There are many levels of right and wrong. I've been here long enough to see hotshots go bad, and potential bad guys go good. Thanks to Rich.

Old 08-30-2015, 02:01 PM   #247
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Nicely put. But patrons here should agree that lack of proof is not always an automatic red flag with regard to scammers, which is what the skilled ones count on. I will say that this is not an arena that scammers take kindly to thanks to people like you Lucille as well as all who participate with a passion for keeping this industry honest. Webslave has created an arena unmatched by any other. In any case, we all know right from wrong. Extenuating circumstances, meh. There are many levels of right and wrong. I've been here long enough to see hotshots go bad, and potential bad guys go good. Thanks to Rich.
Aw shucks, fellers.......

Old 09-16-2015, 04:08 PM   #248
kris reiners
Just a head up when Tom Pecanic comes back he has threatened me, posted assault rifles to shoot me with with and other shit. I'm pissed what can I do? Shit dont stop and Im tired of it been going on since the 24th he posted this. What should I do?

Old 09-16-2015, 04:33 PM   #249
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris reiners View Post
Just a head up when Tom Pecanic comes back he has threatened me, posted assault rifles to shoot me with with and other shit. I'm pissed what can I do? Shit dont stop and Im tired of it been going on since the 24th he posted this. What should I do?
Not sure how your local Sheriffs view "internet threats" but here in Florida, certain counties take it as seriously as an actual bodily threat and WILL act upon it accordingly.
Have you tried to contact your local PD to see if there is anything they can or will do?

Old 09-16-2015, 04:54 PM   #250
trawdad
good guy shout out to Pat kline.

I just wanted to give a good guy shout out to Pat Kline of Luxurious leopard Geckos. I just received a 1.4 group of pure fascio Leo's from pat , the Leo's arrived in fantastic shape and health and I am 110% satisfied with my purchase , Pat has excellent customer service and went above and beyond the call of duty to get me this group . Thank you Pat .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kris reiners, tom pecanic