Good Guy Ken Siffert (Kens) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2015, 02:21 PM   #1
G-stars
Ken Siffert (Kens)

Just recently bought a large group of Burmese star tortoises from Ken Siffert in NY, and I must say I've never been more happy with any animals I have ever received. Great guy who really cares about his animals, and takes the time to talk to you one on one; even with his hectic schedule he still finds time. My babies are huge and HEALTHY. Haven't had the same experience with other Platynota breeders. Shipping was done through delta and couldn't be happier with how nicely they were shipped. Definitely would do business with Ken Siffert again, as he has quality animals and truly cares about them.

Old 08-29-2015, 03:30 PM   #2
Greg Valente
Yes ken is a great guy and recommend him if he's selling something you want top notch guy with top notch stuff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!