FS: 10 year old female ball python 50% het pied $250 shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 11:41 PM   #1
loyaluntodeath
FS: 10 year old female ball python 50% het pied $250 shipped

The previous owner fed her live rats so she has a scar near the base of her tail, she is otherwise in perfect condition she's a healthy feeder. she is between 10-13 years of age the previous owner sold me her about 3 years ago and i had planned on breeding her but my plans have changed i no longer have the time nor space for her or a breeding project period...

my loss your gain, i will have picture up asap and hopefully her weight, she's a hefty mother i'll give her that lol...

$250 includes fed-ex overnight shipping witch is a fraction of what i paid but i need cash fast... paypal only unless u want to pick her up in witch case we can work out a deal on the price... if ur within driving distance of MD 20715

you can contact me at paul@sculpturatus.com if you are interested, i don't know how offten i'll be checking in on faunaclassifieds so e-mail is the best way to reach me.

~Paul
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2008, 12:27 AM   #2
The BoidSmith
Paul

Who produced her, Pete Kahl? I'm not sure if you know that the piebalds were proven genetic in 1997, roughly eleven years ago. There's no way a 50% piebald can be 13 years old.

Best regards.

Thanks.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
KCball
haha that's awesome...

Old 07-18-2008, 11:31 PM   #4
loyaluntodeath
*shrugs shoulders* what do i know? i only got into snakes 3 years ago lol. i guess i got ripped off, she's a beautiful snake so i cant be to mad though i guess. thats what the guy told me as far as her age she was about 3' when i got her and hasn't gained much in length just allot of girth. i got her at a reptile show in '05 and only know what the dealer told me, witch is exactly what i posted above.

irregardless of all that, i still need to get rid of her. so basically make offers i don't much care anymore i need space i barely have enough room for myself in this place.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2008, 01:22 AM   #5
WingedWolf
Since there's question whether it's a het, are you sure it's a female? Has she produced eggs for you, or been probed?

Old 07-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #6
loyaluntodeath
she has been probed female and produced eggs last year without a male being present. the eggs were subsequently frozen and disposed of.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #7
grunt_11b
What made you freeze them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread