For Sale Stunning CBB female Orange Eye parson's chameleon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 09-18-2020, 08:11 PM   #1
EmOlsen
Stunning CBB female Orange Eye parson's chameleon

Up for sale is my prized CBB female Orange Eye parson’s chameleon (Calumma parsonii parsonii) originally purchased from BION in Ukraine when she was 12 grams. She hatched in late fall of 2017 and is quickly approaching 3 years of age. As of today, she weighs a whopping 427 grams, is still growing, and will be ready to breed in no time! This girl is sweet as pie and readily takes any food item you throw her way! My original intention was to breed her, but I now realize that is beyond my scope. With that being said, I will only sell her to an experienced parson’s keeper, ideally someone who intends to breed her (though not required) and add diversity to parson’s lineages in the US. I will NOT sell her to someone who has zero or little experience with parson’s chameleons. If you are interested in her, please shoot me a message with a little background information on your keeping experience.

She has been living outdoors in a large enclosure all summer and I just noticed a small scab on the tip of her tail (last picture). I’m unsure if this is from getting snagged on her wire-screen door or what, but I am performing Chlorhexidine washes on it and treating it with Silvadene and her price reflects this. I am asking $1600 plus shipping for this beautiful gal, or I will gladly drive up to 3 hours to hand deliver her (also $1600 plus gas). Thank you, and please don’t hesitate to message me with any questions!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-18-2020, 09:03 PM   #2
smcwilliams
I am very interested in her.
I have 30 years of experiance with parsons chameleons.
Enclosed is a copy of my cages builfor indoors.
My home is called Parsons Paradise.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCci...jRUwpL8vNWyC-A

Old 09-18-2020, 09:29 PM   #3
EmOlsen
smcwilliams I just messaged you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-19-2020, 01:10 PM   #4
cjjoyne
PM sent

Old 09-19-2020, 03:17 PM   #5
EmOlsen
Responded, cjjoyne!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2020, 08:40 AM   #6
cjjoyne
Responded. :-)

Old 09-27-2020, 02:35 AM   #7
SerpentCyclura
Still available.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calumma, parson, parson's, parsonii