I have a rescued Savannah - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
MiIguanaLvr
I have a rescued Savannah

This little guy, now named Wrongway, came from an owner who had no clue and was not caring for him properly. This was taken within a few minutes of me meeting him and I just thought it was adorable.
He is my first monitor and I really like this little guy. He is about 2 feet long, and I am guessing is a year or so old.
Wrongway eats like a pig and just really seems very nice and easy to handle. I really like him a lot and just wanted to introduce him

Old 08-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Aww Beth, I love the name! Cute bugger, so glad you were able to take him in!

Old 08-10-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
MiIguanaLvr
Thanks John. I have never seen myself as wanting carnivorous lizards. I like my beardies and Iguanas, but this guy melted me. He is currently here as a foster animal but I dount he is leaving us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!