Freckled Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
webzpinner
Freckled Monitor

Just got a gorgeous Freckled Monitor for pennies on the dollar at a reptile specialty store that bought some hoping for a quick turnaround on a rare reptile, but "sat" on it for quite a while... I come in, and got it for 1/3 sticker price!

Healthy bugger. Currently basking under the heatlamp and trying to size up his surroundings and just what exactly that furry feline thing is that keeps staring at him (my Bengal cat).

Looking forward to years of enjoyment out of the lizard. Although I'm experienced with monitors (had 4 different species back in the mid 1990's), monitor husbandry has VASTLY improved since, especially with the relative flooding of australian species in the captive-born market. I'll have pictures in the next week or so. Don't wanna stress the newcomer with a flashing light so soon after getting in his new home.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!