Tail kink and breeding..... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-18-2006, 09:48 PM   #11
Cat_72
The 2 pics are obviously different snakes.......but you're saying you still have the snake in the first pic, and sent a different one? Whoops.

Mistakes happen......if that is the case, I'm glad you're stepping up and making it right.

Old 05-19-2006, 12:36 AM   #12
Junkyard
Those are two different tails no doubt. That is a big bummer man, though I know you will make things right.

There is two ways that come to mind were a tail kink can happen. 1) the tail got caught, or in between, the styrofoam and then the box was misshandled (dropped) causing damage to the tail. 2) if the new owner misshandled the snake, kinked the tail while closing the lid on the sterilite.

I do not think a kink that far on a tail would keep a boa from breeding, I have seen pics of a male boa with the end of his tail missing that was still able to successfully breed.

Old 05-19-2006, 12:37 AM   #13
Junkyard
Oh by the way, mine are doing great. Thanks again!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!