Tommorow is the big day - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-09-2006, 07:28 PM   #1
number1steakfan
Tommorow is the big day

Finally getting my knee fixed. Im having acl and cartlidge surgery. Wish me luck.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:15 PM   #2
ladyserpent7
hope it all goes well brendan.

Old 08-10-2006, 07:45 PM   #3
number1steakfan
everything went well i cant put any wait on it for 3 weeks because i riped some much carlidge.I have waking up from anesthesia that was the worst part.

Old 08-10-2006, 08:52 PM   #4
christopher66
How did you do that dude?Sports?
I hope the rehab goes well for ya.

Old 08-10-2006, 10:46 PM   #5
ms_terese
Glad the procedure went well! Now, listen to your doc and let yourself heal!

Old 08-11-2006, 11:07 AM   #6
number1steakfan
I ripped the Acl by hitting a tree on my bike. I tryed doing a 360 on a dirt jump but completly missed the lip trying to get a good spin I landed it but i was way over on the trail and hit a tree. Then I poped my knee out a couple of times during hockey season which tore the cartlidge. I dont start rehab for another 3 weeks though.

Old 08-13-2006, 08:06 AM   #7
crotalusadamanteus
I gave up dirt bikes at around 25 for that same reason. (serious riding anyway) Just messed myself up too many times. Broke too many bones, been skewered by too many bushes and branches, too much road rash. LOL Now I really feel the indiscretions of my youth and I'm only 40! Take it from me and learn to use more discretion while yer still mostly in one peice. HA HA

Seriously though, good luck with the knee. I never tore an ACL, but I dislocated my left one twice. It's a pretty tender area to mess up. Takes a long time to heal. Hope it all turns out well for you.

Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!