NOOOOOO!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-26-2008, 03:55 PM   #11
Laura Fopiano
Wow, you weren't kidding when you called last night. That is a terrbile loss. Fingers and toes will be crossed that she holds the rest and are healthy.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:25 PM   #12
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Lopez
Sorry to hear that.

Good thing she kept the rest in and didn't drop her whole load.

have you been feeding her a lot through gestation ?

Did you feed her past the month time limit that she was due to drop ?

I'm just asking because I have Gravid girls too.
She has had a small rat, considering she is 8.5 feet long, not a large meal by any means. The problem was she got sick and lost so much weight that she had no signs of being gravid up until this last time I checked on her and she was showing a larger belly. I had counted her out of the breeding season because of her health. I have been trying to get her health back up, so her cage is covered to keep her private and stress free. My attempts to help her ended up with me missing signs of pregnancy.

My other gravid girl, she will eat up to the day she drops without any problems.

As of today, momma is back in her corner curled up, so as it stands (hopefully), she is still cooking the rest of the litter. We will see what happens soon.

Old 05-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #13
Dennis Hultman
Michael, I didn't see a follow-up to this thread and was wondering how your girl is doing?

Old 07-09-2008, 09:19 AM   #14
Kaa needs a wife
Ouch brotha. Sorry to see that one. Is it Bertha or the demonic one that is gravid? Good luck in either case let me know how it all faired

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!