IBD disease / My ball and my boas - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-19-2007, 11:50 AM   #111
rabernet
OK, got the fax....hmmmm, it saves it as a .tif file on my computer, which is not an accepted extention. The only other option my computer gives me is saving it as a Microsoft Office Document Image, also not accepted.

Anyone have any suggestions so that I can post it up? Or anyone I can forward the fax to who can save it into an acceptable file for attaching?

Old 10-19-2007, 11:57 AM   #112
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet
OK, got the fax....hmmmm, it saves it as a .tif file on my computer, which is not an accepted extention. The only other option my computer gives me is saving it as a Microsoft Office Document Image, also not accepted.

Anyone have any suggestions so that I can post it up? Or anyone I can forward the fax to who can save it into an acceptable file for attaching?
Just convert the .tif to a .jpg and then you can post it as an attachment. If you do not have the software to do it, email it to me and I can convert it.

info@dxreptiles.com

Old 10-19-2007, 12:00 PM   #113
rabernet
Thanks Dennis! I do not have that software here at work, and it wouldn't let me save as anything other than .tif. Fax has been forwarded to you by e-mail.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:05 PM   #114
mjcnj
Thanks for your help Mr. Thomas and Rabernet!

Old 10-19-2007, 12:12 PM   #115
99Vengeur
If you are still having troubles getting it posted, try taking a screen shot and posting that. Just hit Print Screen, then Ctrl+C, then open paint and hit Ctrl+V. Save it as a jpeg and post that.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #116
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet
Thanks Dennis! I do not have that software here at work, and it wouldn't let me save as anything other than .tif. Fax has been forwarded to you by e-mail.
Might want to try sending it again. I have not received it.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:35 PM   #117
mjcnj
If someone can PM me a fax # I will send it directly to you!

I got it faxed to my office and the scanner we have is down

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Old 10-19-2007, 12:44 PM   #118
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Might want to try sending it again. I have not received it.
Hmmm, that's strange. However, I've since had an "AHA!" moment. I printed it, then went to our copier and e-mailed a copy to myself - THAT comes as a .pdf file.

It's four attachements, since the four pages together was too large a file. The fax was four pages, so I've scanned each page separately. The markings on the copies were how I received them.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Vet Report.pdf (189.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf Vet Report 2.pdf (207.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf Vet Report 3.pdf (189.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf Vet Report 4.pdf (182.2 KB, 32 views)

Old 10-19-2007, 12:57 PM   #119
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcnj
I tried to fax the results to alicia "mooing tricycle" but the number did not work.

im sorry about that, since i wasnt at the machine this morning when you tried, i have no idea why it might not have worked. Its possible it was shut off? no clue.

Old 10-19-2007, 01:03 PM   #120
mjcnj
The left side is not very clear from faxing multiple times. But if you refer to my post which states the Numbers you can cross reference to confirm what is what.For example first albino:
wbc (white blood cell) 10
Azurophils 10
hets/neuts 39
lymphocytes 50
basophils 1

Thanks again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!