For Sale Blaptica Dubia - Extra Small & Small Nymphs - FREE Shipping - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
TheRoachRanch
Blaptica Dubia - Extra Small & Small Nymphs - FREE Shipping

Get them while they last!

FREE Shipping Nationwide 6 days a week via USPS Priority Mail

FREE 20% Overcount on every order

-Ian Haggerty
www.theroachranch.com
Ihaggerty@theroachranch.com

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Extra Small Nymphs* - These guys are babies! 1/4" in length and are great for feeding some of the smallest animals. Or if you have the time and want to start a Blaptica Dubia colony the cheapest way possible, buy in bulk and save yourself a ton of money!

100 ct. - $20.00
200 ct. - $32.00
500 ct. - $70.00
1000 ct. - $120.00

*Small Nymphs* (1/2" - 3/4") - Looking for a smaller feeder? These guys are perfect for a wide array of animals. Not too big, not too small!

100 ct. - $22.00
200 ct. - $36.00
500 ct. - $80.00
1000 ct. - $140.00

Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
TheRoachRanch
Bump Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2010, 12:05 PM   #3
TheRoachRanch
Bump Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
TheRoachRanch
Bump Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #5
Jammy
Ian perhaps before anybody else gets fooled like me trying to use a bank debit card to purchase from your website you may want to post on your website that even if you don't want to use a paypal account your debit card purchase will STILL be sent through paypal wether they want it to or not.
Bad business dude!!!!!!
I guess I should of took notice when your website says you are a business but you don't provide a phone number which would be the bare bones basics for a real business.
Hopefully this post will be helpful to others that may be fooled.
Once again BAD BUSINESS DUDE!!

Old 09-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #6
TheRoachRanch
First of all don't come on my thread and blast me before you send me an e-mail explaining your situation. Secondly, WTF are you even talking about (Excuse my French everyone)? I've been trying to decifer your obviously well thought out reply to my public ad for the last 5 minutes and have absolutely no clue what your bitch is. I received your Paypal at 4:26 and it is now 5:30. If you made an error and purchased something off of my site all you need to do is e-mail me and explain what's going on and I'll gladly correct the situation for you. Thirdly I don't post my phone number on the internet as it's a private number not a business number. I give it to customers who ask for it all the time.

As a matter of fact here's what I'm going to do. I didn't put a gun to your head to place an order thru my site so I'm going to refund you right now as I don't want your business, nor do I need to put up w/ your mouth embarrassing both you AND me on a public forum.

Hopefully all my customers/friends in the feeder industry have a look at this post and decide they don't need you as a customer either. Have a nice day and don't bother w/ The Roach Ranch again plz and thank you.

-Ian Haggerty
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #7
polasian
Jay, contact Ian privately if you have some gripe. Don't hash it out in the classifieds, though.

(Infractions will be given to ANYONE who continues this conversation within this ad)

Old 09-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #8
TheRoachRanch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy View Post
Ian perhaps before anybody else gets fooled like me trying to use a bank debit card to purchase from your website you may want to post on your website that even if you don't want to use a paypal account your debit card purchase will STILL be sent through paypal wether they want it to or not.
Bad business dude!!!!!!
I guess I should of took notice when your website says you are a business but you don't provide a phone number which would be the bare bones basics for a real business.
Hopefully this post will be helpful to others that may be fooled.
Once again BAD BUSINESS DUDE!!
I just figured out what you are trying to say. And since I'm a professional I'll help you out. YOU used a bankcard via Paypal. I only accept Paypal. YOU had to fill out a Paypal order form using your bankcard. YOU pressed the submit order button. I'm failing to see where any of this is fault of The Roach Ranch? I've refunded you your money and here's a tip so you don't coming trolling my thread again as this is the last flare you're getting out of my short temper. Since YOU used your debit card you probably aren't going to see the money back in your account instantly. It's going to take 3-5 business days for your money to get back into your account. I just refunded you and have my receipt. If you're money isn't back into your account in 5 business days call Paypal and don't bother me as it's out of my hands and is a Paypal issue at that point. I would have gladly went out of my way to help you resolve any issues and get you out whatever you wanted in a timely fashion if you e-mailed me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #9
TheRoachRanch
Due to the holiday weekend my next shipping date is Tues. Feel free to contact me w/ any questions you may have as I will have my Bberry on me all weekend and will get right back to you.

Thanks,
-Ian
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2010, 12:38 PM   #10
TheRoachRanch
Bump Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blaptica dubia, feeder roaches, feeders