Can't mention a certain website? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #21
ReptilesForEver
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Can someone please PM me what this black marked website is? I don't wish to incite any further arguments, but I truly have no idea what anyone is talking about and I'd rather not get in trouble for something I'm genuinely ignorant of.

See I am not the only one that didn't or does not know.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #22
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilesForEver View Post
I just was wanting to know why I did get the infraction I did get when there was nothing in the rules.
edit to add - I did also make a warning in the post before your screenshot.

from the 'updates to infractions' thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I have had people complain that they haven't gotten enough warning before being given an infraction..... Well, infractions ARE warnings. They are the shots across your bow that your actions are not appropriate, nor are they welcome here. The shots are to get your attention that a shot is imminent, targeting below your water line to sink you out of here. Infractions are NOT the penalties, the BANS are. The infractions are warning you that something is amiss with the way you are acting here, so if you want to remain, then a change in your mannerisms in posting needs to change.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #23
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Can someone please PM me what this black marked website is? I don't wish to incite any further arguments, but I truly have no idea what anyone is talking about and I'd rather not get in trouble for something I'm genuinely ignorant of.

EDIT: Thanks for the emails, guys! I appreciate it!
Since this sort of talk is being beneficial to that site by helping to direct traffic to them, expect this thread to be deleted shortly.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #24
Metachrosis
to·tal·i·tar·i·an·ism

[toh-tal-i-tair-ee-uh-niz-uh m] Show IPA
noun 1. the practices and principles of a totalitarian regime.

2. absolute control by the state or a governing branch of a highly centralized institution.

3. the character or quality of an autocratic or authoritarian individual, group, or government: the totalitarianism of the father.
It gets that way here at times but as a hard rule I wouldnt say so.
My first account here was back in 02,the BP market showed signs of impending retardation and I freed myself from all associations.
New account in 04 to present(going on 13yrs)
So with over a decade of Fauna under my belt,the place aint what it used to be.Not a bad place to hang out if you can follow a few rules that are in place not for reason but rather from experience.
The lesser have fallen away,some for good reason others weren't as smart as they thought they were.

Get you a website up and running,check back here at Fauna in 10 yrs and give us and update on
totalitarianism.
Meantime the door you came in,swings both ways

My $.0¼

Old 01-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #25
JohnRougeux
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
It's a personal decision on my part. I was accused of engaging in illegal activities by members on that site, including Larry. I was threatened with physical violence. I was called nearly every profane and derogatory name in the book there.
So this happened at another site?

I'll have to ask over there because I know that I won't get the run around or some accusations not backed up. (Where's your email/links like what is required on your own boi?)

This is simply childish how you all behave. I am sure this thread will be deleted and I will be either given an infraction or shown the door. I am leaning more towards the door because obviously webslave wants it that way.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #26
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRougeux View Post

I'll have to ask over there because I know that I won't get the run around or some accusations not backed up. (Where's your email/links like what is required on your own boi?)

This is simply childish how you all behave. I am sure this thread will be deleted and I will be either given an infraction or shown the door. I am leaning more towards the door because obviously webslave wants it that way.
Is that a little tear I see in the corner of your eye?

Come on dude, you know what's up if you got the brains of a lemon so stop trying to play it off. You got caught twisting the owner's tail, either man up and take your points or hit the road, but whatever you do, stop the sniveling.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:00 AM   #27
WebSlave
Quote:

I see. So you fancy that you ARE quite familiar with that site. But you did say that you are friends with Larry, now didn't you. Gee, does any one else smell a troll....

Old 01-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #28
norsmis
Jasballs! What up brother! I see the battle wages on here.......

Old 01-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #29
hhmoore
Not a battle, except by those that choose to make it one. That site is in the filter; so when somebody tries to post it, or link to it, it is automatically removed. It becomes problematic when people can't accept that, and do their darnedest to circumvent it...or belabor the matter in the middle of BOI threads.
I don't use that site for my own reasons; but the last time I was directed to a thread over there, there was still plenty of negativity being spewed...so spare us the comments about how "the battle wages on here", Ron. In case you haven't noticed, we don't talk about you guys (unless/until a thread like this is started, and even then it is kept to generalities.)

Old 01-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #30
rcarichter
Quote:

This is simply childish how you all behave.
No, this would be childish: You visit someone else's home and they tell you not to touch anything green. You don't like to be told what to do, and you don't quite understand that people can make their own rules in their own home, so you run around touching green things, simply to see how long they'll let you stay.

Noelle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread