having toruble - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
312Herps
having toruble

i'm curious as to how exactly the amount of bumps you're alotted's number increases ? From what i had been explained previously was every day that you don't bump your ads you gain a possible bump.

currently on my quota ,im maxed out on ,my log shows :

Patsel Calico Female Available ° HOT !!!! ° 02-26-2013 01:23 AM Ball Pythons

Crested Gecko Available - Reduced Price - 03-01-2013 10:04 AM Geckos

Pastel Calico Female HIGH WHITE !!! 03-06-2013 01:57 PM Ball Pythons

Crested Gecko Available 03-06-2013 02:00 PM Geckos

Lets say i was at quota max 30 with that first bump ,which i'm not sure it was, but can someone explain how i'm maxed in quota again ?
how come i'm not getting more available bumps ?
Any help would be appreciated ,
BTW i've checked it from 3 different computers on 3 different connections. So it's not cookies and yes my cache is cleared. Also i'm still having issues everytime i sign in , it show's im not signed in or won't let me delete messages from multiple computers.

Old 03-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
FireStorm
You get a certain number of bumps per 30 day time period. The number of bumps you have depends on your membership level. So, if you are allowed 30 bumps in 30 days, and you bump 3 ads per day, you would use up your bumps in 10 days. You wouldn't get more available bumps until 30 days from the day you bumped the first ad. Hope that helps...

Old 03-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
WebSlave
Perhaps you are overlooking the fact that February only had 28 days.

Old 03-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #4
312Herps
so if im at 30 with the bump on the 26th , i did'nt bump anything on the 27th so that's 1 , didn't bump anything on the 28th , that's 2 bumped on the first , so no adding to that day so is STILL HAVE 2 didn't bump anything until the 6th so that means i should have 1 bump for the 2nd ,2 for the third ,3 for the 4th, 4 for the fifth , seeing as those are days i did not bump my ads ,with a total of 6 because of the two i didn't use ,and lets just say for timezone differential there's only 4 bumps (just to play it safe) the two i used on the 6th should still put me at 2 (actually 4) ? does that make sense or no ?

thanks Rich i aware of the amount of days in February . I know my math isn't the best but i'm fairly sure the math is correct unless i'm not understanding how the format for the counter works in which case could you explain that , Thanks again Rich .

Old 03-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #5
FireStorm
Not quite....if you were at 30 on the 26th, you won't get another available bump until its been more than 30 days from the oldest bump. It works like this: if I have 30 bumps available as of March 1, and I use 3 per day every day until I run out, I will be out on March 10 (3x10=30). I won't have more until March 30 (30 days from the oldest bump). Does that help? I'm terrible at explaining stuff....

Old 03-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #6
hhmoore
I just got up, and your last post made my head hurt.
It's a rolling number, and (after you hit your max) WHEN bumps get "credited" depends on when they were last used. The last several days worth of bumps only tell a small part of the story...it's the last 30 days worth of use that dictates what you have available, and when you get more available.

Old 03-06-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I just got up, and your last post made my head hurt.
It's a rolling number, and (after you hit your max) WHEN bumps get "credited" depends on when they were last used. The last several days worth of bumps only tell a small part of the story...it's the last 30 days worth of use that dictates what you have available, and when you get more available.
AHHH I see !! thanks !! sorry about that explanation

Firestorm , you're not bad at explaining i'm just a bit slow today , long night .

Say i were to purchase another $30 account would that add 30 more available bumps to my monthly quota max ?

Old 03-06-2013, 04:47 PM   #8
FireStorm
You can't have more than one account, but you could upgrade your account.

Old 03-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #9
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
You can't have more than one account, but you could upgrade your account.
Correct..and, while the upgrade is a fair jump, you get more bang for your buck. Whether it is worth the $$ is entirely dependent on the value you place on it.

Old 03-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #10
312Herps
I know i had previously seen somewhere the benefits from different endowment levels are listed , but i can't seem to find it ?
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!