For Sale (3) Endoscoped, Studbooked Female Radiated Tortoises - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #1
navyblu
(3) Endoscoped, Studbooked Female Radiated Tortoises

Because of another project, and that reason only, i am selling 3 of my Endoscoped Female Radiated Tortoises from Bill Zovickian, the Studbook numbers and measurements are

#2147 6 1/8"

#2180 7"

#2183 6.25"

The pictures are in order of studbook number, I also am including a link below, for pictures from every angle. These Torts are super smooth, no pyramiding, active eaters and have been in the Florida sun and humidity every day this entire season.

They are heavy and round, just awesome little ladies, they will make there owner very happy.

2180 has a slight under-bite, it in no way effects her eating, has not eroded her jaw, and is barely noticeable. I have included a face shot of her to show it.

Priced individually for 2143 and 2183 is $3600 and for 2180 is $3800 shipping included. Will sell only to those with a CBW or residents of Florida.

Priced as a group $10,300 which includes shipping via delta dash

Here is the link

https://www.flickr.com/gp/69377735@N02/N5Sp77
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!