Wendy Griffin- HORRIBLE WOMAN! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2004, 02:36 AM   #1
Manhattan Herps
Wendy Griffin- HORRIBLE WOMAN!

Heres the deal, we had decided to trade, beardie for leo, she sent her bearded dragon to me first, when i recieved the dragon he was packaged horribly in a small snake back and paper shavings, no support at all, he was feezing cold when i picked him up and very skinny, she had informed me that he needed to put on a little weight, but he had no fat in his tail, legs, head or anywhere else, he had diarrea, and was very lethargic, his eyes where sunkin in and dark, i decided to wait 3-4 days befor i sent the gecko out jut to check him out, and she agree'd to this

i have never seen a dragon this skinny

later today he passed away and i had informed her, she them blew up and started accusing me of killing it!!!!!! TOTAL BS!!!!

all of you that know mw on here lknow that i care deeply for the well being of my herps and others herps, i was crushed when he died, and her accusing me of killing the poor thing is only making matters worse, she has the nerve to call me a child with no ethics

i am so very happy that i chose not send out the gecko for a few days, if i had i'd be stuck with a dead dragon and she'd have a happy healthy leopard geckos

here is s quote from the last very insulting email from her

"Live and learn, I guess kids will be kids and kill whatever they see fit and blame it on someone else when they had no idea how to take care of the animal to begin with!"

it really ticks me off when people say i dont care for my herps...i have iguanas which are very hard to keep that are 9 years old which i had since they where 2 months old, and many other herps i have had for a very long time with no problems

thanks for listening guys

just a heads up i guess, i would never do bussiness with her again

Old 10-25-2004, 03:09 AM   #2
Night]-[awk

Quote:
Deleted - violation of full name rule - WebSlave

Old 10-25-2004, 03:12 AM   #3
Night]-[awk

Quote:

Old 10-25-2004, 03:26 AM   #4
robin d.
dan is there any way you can post pictures of the dead animal... get its weight in grams on a scale and total length from tip of nose to tail?

Old 10-25-2004, 03:30 AM   #5
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
i sent out a 400$ gecko for 2 fat tail geckos ecpecting them to be big and healthy, i shipped first which was the mistake, but intstead i got two skinny geckos that died in less than a week and never got my gecko back, if it cost 2 bucks to send him back, you'll get him back

I know I sent a happy healthy dragon to Dan who I later found out is a minor, my mistake, and Im sorry I ever did teh deal to begin with!!!!!

Really sounds to me like he is tring to make up for lost geckos on me or did anyone see a post about the other bad deal he had?
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2004, 03:30 AM   #6
Night]-[awk

Quote:

Old 10-25-2004, 03:33 AM   #7
DThomas
Jon,

You are on the fast track out of here. You need to knock off the name calling and profanity in addition to posting your FULL NAME on every single BOI post. One more post like the previous ones and you will be suspended from the site.

Old 10-25-2004, 03:35 AM   #8
geckokreeper
Ya, get some pics if ya can Dan. As for Night whatever, why does Dan need to grow up? I think you are the one being childish with that remark. From what Ive seen and heard about Dan he does care for his animals. Im not choosing sides like you did but stating what I know and feel. So lets get the facts out there. I highly doubt that a beardie would die in a few days if it was healthy upon arrival. Dan get those pics up if you can. If you say it was sickly and died I belive ya but get those pics as the proof is in the pudding.

Old 10-25-2004, 03:37 AM   #9
robin d.
i did a search for both wendy griffin and dragonfly reptiles and did not get aANY feedback about her, except this thread and she also has no feedback rating at all (it's in a little area over there </------ )

Old 10-25-2004, 03:41 AM   #10
Bringerofdoom
hey tokay_dude can you inform us of the conditions you provided this beardie when you got it.

like what you was feeding it?
list of the greens it was eating?
what was basking temps were giving it?
did you supply it with uvb lighting?
how long after you got it before it died? you never did clarify it.

also the shipping could have stressed the dragon, causing its coccodia level to rise extremly high. which would not be her fault, but for yours for not bringing to a vet to be examined.

im not trying to say you dont know how to care for animals either, i would just like to know what condidtions it had there. there are alot of conlficting ways to care for beardies out there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!