Woma Python - *PIC* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 07:45 PM   #1
PKossak
Woma Python - *PIC*

1.0 '03 Woma for sale for $650! I received this guy last year, and he's been a great snake but I am really running out of room. Another reason is that he, for the most part, is only eating live mice right now. A few times I've snuck an F/T by him, but not often. The thing is, I really haven't had a lot of time to try to switch him to F/T, but, if you know Woma's, it really shouldn't be too hard. He's really tame once taken out, but for some reason enjoys striking when in his cage. Kind of startling, but I've held him plenty of times and have never been bitten. Anyway, he's a really beautiful snake and should make a great addition to anyone's breeding projects. Please let me know if you have any more questions, or if you want shipping info. Thanks,

Paul
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread