Bob Clark (Industry and community irresponsibility?) INQUIRY - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2008, 01:52 AM   #51
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperPaintball
Thanks for your input...again.

With a warning level of 14, why don't you let "WebSlave" (an actual moderator) who has been in here twice now, decide whether to move it or not.

Or do you want to antagonize the moderators again?

This is THEIR forum...what say you let THEM run it?
My warning level goes well beyond 14. You really missed the good times sweety.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:00 AM   #52
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Just a warm and fuzzy hint here. Any further attempts at MALICIOUSLY taking this thread off topic will be dealt with harshly.

Chuck, you too.
No problemo.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:08 AM   #53
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
I disagree. Nothing in the Rules of the BOI state a business transaction had to have occured. Every keeps getting stuck on that one aspect of the BOI. It has man. The BOI is also for posting about or inquiring about information on an individual or business. This seems like pretty dang pertinant information about Bob Clark. Besides, moving it to the sound off forum just might subject some people to points for attacking someone outside of the BOI. It is fine right where it is at.
That works for me Dennis, I thought is was just about business transactions, but I see it is a little more open. Thanks Dennis and Rich for the clarification.

One other thing, has anyone contacted Bob about this thread?

Old 02-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #54
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Just a warm and fuzzy hint here. Any further attempts at MALICIOUSLY taking this thread off topic will be dealt with harshly.
OK dude I havnt taken crap off topic I respond to the TOPIC AT HAND till my mother threw a fit and I simple responded to her so you can wrap your warm and fuzzy lips around my you know what and while your at it deflate your ego

Old 02-12-2008, 02:17 AM   #55
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Seems some have neglected to read the rules for posting in this forum.
So then you agree? The thread is titled as an inquiry but yet clearly it is not.

So when does it get moved, merged, closed? I mention merged because there is another thread about this in the general herp section.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:24 AM   #56
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Dum's
OK dude I havnt taken crap off topic I respond to the TOPIC AT HAND till my mother threw a fit and I simple responded to her so you can wrap your warm and fuzzy lips around my you know what and while your at it deflate your ego

Heh....relax. I simply asked you to refrain from using profanity as you've been previously warned about it. You took offense over that....not me. Now don't take it out on anyone else because you got hit with warning points over it.

Let me see if I can help you further. More points mean you will leave here faster. Less points mean you get to stay longer.

And you want to know why I'd eat you at birth? Isn't it obvious? Defects.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:29 AM   #57
ViperPaintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
So when does it get moved, merged, closed? I mention merged because there is another thread about this in the general herp section.
Is this thread somehow affecting you?

Costing you money?

Inconveniencing you?

Causing you discomfort?

Making your house smell funny?

Or are you just a control freak who delights in trying to get the mods to do your bidding?

What is your real issue with this thread being in any particular section? Does it somehow have an effect on your life?

Will moving it change the world?

Stop global warming?

Save us from liberals?

Cure AIDS?

End hunger?

Get over it, and yourself. The mods will do whatever they wish with THEIR forum. Have you nothing better to do than preoccupy yourself with my post? They left it here. THEY are in charge. It's THEIR forum. The owners trust THEM to run it.

If they need your help, infinite wisdom, and invaluable guidance...I'm sure they will ask you for it.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:33 AM   #58
varnyard
I just issued some warnings, let keep the attacks off this thread, and keep this thread on topic.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:35 AM   #59
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Heh....relax. I simply asked you to refrain from using profanity as you've been previously warned about it. You took offense over that....not me. Now don't take it out on anyone else because you got hit with warning points over it.

Let me see if I can help you further. More points mean you will leave here faster. Less points mean you get to stay longer.

And you want to know why I'd eat you at birth? Isn't it obvious? Defects.
Honestly bro I havnt taken offense to anything, I havnt been here in months and Im trying to figure out what the hell is going on last I knew wes was trying to sell info to Jeff B about Rich and now hes a moderator for Rich? Go figure what a twisted web we weave LOL

as for the warning points, I seriously dont give a ####(will I get warning points for implied cursing?) I was simply letting wes know that I did respond to the topic at hand till you decided to take my hand and lecture me like my mother used to,

why are you lecturing me about points you dont asses them so get lost, you snitching me out real fast to rich is why I called you a baby

Old 02-12-2008, 02:39 AM   #60
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Dum's
Honestly bro I havnt taken offense to anything, I havnt been here in months and Im trying to figure out what the hell is going on last I knew wes was trying to sell info to Jeff B about Rich and now hes a moderator for Rich? Go figure what a twisted web we weave LOL

as for the warning points, I seriously dont give a ####(will I get warning points for implied cursing?) I was simply letting wes know that I did respond to the topic at hand till you decided to take my hand and lecture me like my mother used to,

why are you lecturing me about points you dont asses them so get lost, you snitching me out real fast to rich is why I called you a baby
Your post is off topic, nothing you have to say in this post has anything to do with this thread. You are asking for more warnings if this continues.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!