SnakeCharmerGuy37 is shill bidding - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #11
DragonCharm
Bob gets full credit for finding this gem, it's a real humerous listing: http://www.onlycolumbus.com/personal...096058977.html

Old 08-12-2005, 04:55 PM   #12
Cat_72
LMAO, I've been watching this guy on Reptibid, but didn't catch all of those names....unbelieveable!!! Good job in spotting them all!!

I can't believe he hasn't been totally removed from there yet....sheesh. He should have been banned with HALF of the info you found!

Old 08-12-2005, 04:56 PM   #13
Cat_72
OMG....the personal ad is just......uh........OK, I don't have the actual words to describe it, but EW EW EW!!! LOL!!!

Old 08-12-2005, 05:02 PM   #14
Griz
C'mon Cathy don't be so ....uhm pruddish!

The Admin just banned him and is cancelling his auctions as we speak. He's gone for now anyways!

Griz

Old 08-12-2005, 05:23 PM   #15
Dennis1
I dont see how that personal post had any revelance on his shill bidding But...
That was really really funny
I wonder if my wife would do that for me...lol

Old 08-12-2005, 05:30 PM   #16
DAND
Has this been reported to ReptileAuction? The threat about showing up at the Ohio show was it done via e-mail? Has this been reported to his ISP? I know the people who run the Ohio shows and I will be talking to them on Sunday about this "person".

Old 08-12-2005, 07:51 PM   #17
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
C'mon Cathy don't be so ....uhm pruddish!

The Admin just banned him and is cancelling his auctions as we speak. He's gone for now anyways!

Griz
Hehehe, I'm not a "prude", but for some reason I picture this guy as being a very large, hairy, foul smelling man with only a couple of good teeth left. Maybe it's a combination of his illiteracy and lack of morals that gives me that mental image....LOL. THAT is just EW.

Glad to hear that he's getting the boot.....was there any response to the threat he made to you?

Old 08-12-2005, 08:40 PM   #18
Crested Lady
Wow. I find it amazing how all these people are getting busted lately.

While I agree that personal ad didn't have anything to do with the alias situation... I also agree that it did make for one funny chunk of information! I agree with Cat_72. The guy is probably toothless, fat, smelly, and hairy... I'll throw my "eww" in with hers. Lol.

Old 08-12-2005, 09:48 PM   #19
The BoidSmith
Ahhh!!! It brings back memories of famous shill bidders! Drew Kosdi aka "Herpcorner" back in early 04', and the more recent "salting the mine" affair!

Old 08-12-2005, 11:00 PM   #20
Griz
Dand, this yahoo repeatedly stated how the organizers of the Ohio show would back him no matter what so it would be real interesting to see if that holds water. The threats were made under the Q&A section of his auction on Reptibid. Before the Admin banned him I copied and pasted the Q&A session and have it saved at work. I can forward that to you on Monday. I would love to see this guy get kicked out of exhibiting at the show! Right now I am simply debating whether to forward that string to the local PD since he did not even try to hide the threat. He flat out stated that I had signed my death warrant!

Also, he just today changed his user information on Fuana. Isn't that a violation worthy of banning to register with false information? Here is what he wrote:

Birthday:
March 25, 1967
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?:
a friend
Full Name:
willy
Interests:
Reptiles
i work
Biography:
ATTENTION..LOSER..Bob Woodard is a fraud & liar who posted negative crap on me dont beleave this loser who goes by many names on Reptibid.com like...Griz...RickseiBert...BigWhat ever they are losers who only dream to be like me.DEAD BEAT BIDDERS!!!!!
Have fun.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!