Good Guy Chris Nettles - C Serpents.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
Durante
Chris Nettles - C Serpents.com

I was recently in the market for a new hatching bin & after making a few calls to a few different supplies still didn't know what provider to go with. After asking around a little I had some folks mention C Serpents.com so I did a some more research. After seeing a few good BOI threads & this clip I decided to give them a shot.

I got in touch with Chris Nettles who I believe runs the company on November 24th. I did call pretty late (outside business hours for sure) but he still had no issue's answering all my questions & addressing any concerns I had since I never owned a rack before, only single enclosures.

I placed an order & received tracking info exactly when Chris said I would. The communication was perfect, even with the Thanksgiving Holiday & I received my rack yesterday, perfectly packaged.

I was very impressed not only with the product I received but also with the customer service provided. C Serpents.com is definitely a company I plan to continue using in the future & would suggest to anyone looking for a quality product. It's no surprise they are a nominees for "Cage Manufacturer of the Year" & will be getting my vote.

http://thereptilereport.com/pe/2013/...roftheyear2013

Old 12-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
Guy Castro
You need to watch out for this"Chris" fella!!! He has a bad habit of shipping too quicky and leaving his cutomers totally satisfied!!! I have 2 of those hatchling racks!

Old 12-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
You need to watch out for this"Chris" fella!!! He has a bad habit of shipping too quickly and leaving his customers totally satisfied!!! I have 2 of those hatchling racks!
Fixed spelling! lol

Old 12-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #4
PICHISPYTHONS
CHRIS IS GREAT! AND HIS RACKS ARE AWESOME! AAAAND WITH THE ADDITION OF OUR OLD COMPANY "HOTBOX INCUBATORS" HE IS YOUR GO TO GUY FOR PVC RACKS AND INCUBATORS. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.

Old 07-09-2017, 10:35 AM   #5
aaronhouts
GREAT PRODUCTS, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT GUY!

We've been using C Serpents products since 2015 and have known Chris from the Florida reptile shows for several years before that.

In the past two years, we have bought two 4 foot enclosures, two v70 racks, two v35s/v18 racks and two Vivarium Electronics thermostats.

The products are top notch professional quality and so is his service.

We can recommended him without hesitation.

Here are some pics of our racks. We use the open style racks so our animals can have a light cycle. The second pic is a side shot of the v70 rack. The third is a side shot of the v35s/v18 rack so you can see how much light the open style racks let in.

We also love how the v35s/v18 rack can hold two different sized tubs. In the first pic, tyhe rack on the right is the v35s/v18 rack full of v35s tubs. In the fourth pic, the same rack is full of v18 tubs.

Again, you won't be disappointed with the products of C Serpents or the professional customer service of Chris Nettles.
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2017, 12:25 PM   #6
Snakesatsunset
Chris is the BEST - We have over a dozen of his racks - he even customizes them for our needs - nobody is better!

Old 07-09-2017, 12:43 PM   #7
Guy Castro
Don't forget his "HotBox" incubators,they kick arse!
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2017, 05:20 PM   #8
Akiranar
I recently got a V35 Short Rack for my snakes at a recent Repticon. I was recommended C Serpents by the local reptile store in the area and I am very happy with my rack. It was easy to transport, set up, and super easy to clean.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:14 PM   #9
Akiranar
Bumping this thread because of a recent situation I had to deal with.

I had gotten another V35 short rack at the National Reptile Breeders Expo in Daytona. When I got home, I learned that the rack wasn't heating, at all. At first I thought it was the surge protector, or maybe the thermostat. After about two weeks because of personal things that had sprung up, I finally e-mailed Chris about the situation.

Chris replied to me within 24 hours, we did a little trouble shooting, then I saw that one of the wires were not connected. I sent Chris pictures of the disconnected wires and asked what could be done to fix it. He replied within 24 hours, telling me that he would send a new heat tape on Tuesday. Which he did, even with Irma looming over us.

Chris is a very good guy, and will be the first person I turn to when I need another rack.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!