Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2019, 05:11 PM   #81
Ed Clark
Questionable stock seems to be a theme for keven, alot of his reptiles are either deformed,injured,misrepresented or sick.

This is an ad I came across on kingsnake.

Home :: Other Lizard Classifieds

WELL STARTED BABY MERAUKE BLUE TONGUE SKINK WITH A DIP IN HIS BACK 139.99

Posted by Keven vogenberger (Contact Me!)
March 10, 2019 at 18:55:16
Vendor Profile | Show Schedule | Recommendations | Recommend this Vendor

Registered Kingsnake User since 2018-01-28
View All Ads (93) | This Category Only (12)

I have a beautiful well started baby merauke blue tongue skink with a dip in his back available for 139.99 plus shipping! Please message me for more pics of his back! The dip in his back doesnt restrick his mobility in any way! It is an eating machine! Other then the dip it is completely healthy!It does very well with handling and is not huffy or flighty at all! Just a very sweet docile skink! I take great pride in hand picking the absolute healthiest reptiles that I can find from several different importers and breeders! I strive for complete customer satisfaction! I will do whatever I possibly can to earn your business! Please call me anytime if you have any questions 239-233-7585! Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my ad and I hope you have a blessed day!😁

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!