Inquiry Lucille Hollander - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2019, 12:40 PM   #21
sschind
Maybe he has a crush on her and is trying to help her. Or maybe, like in the 3rd grade, when you liked a girl you pulled her hair. Maybe this is him pulling her hair.

Either way Lucille, you may have a secret admirer...or a stalker.

For the record I would also buy from Lucille without hesitation but to be honest I don't have a clue as to what reptiles she keeps or is interested in.

Old 01-27-2019, 06:40 AM   #22
Lucille
Private message received this morning in response to my query to Steve as to why he put up the thread He has a short history here on Fauna but has already made some bizarre responses. My thoughts are that he is either trolling for more attention or has been put up to all of this by another as a prank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieds76
Hi Lucille! I've had feelings for you for sometime. I wasn't sure on what the best way to express them was. Would you mind if I give you a call to explain further?

Please keep my thoughts between us. Talk to you soon.

Your admirer,
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille
Steve, why did you initiate a BOI thread about me?

Old 01-27-2019, 07:18 AM   #23
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Looking at the OP's posting history, it seems that he just wants to stir the pot.

Old 01-27-2019, 08:36 AM   #24
DLenaRuth999s
Maybe this is a “runway” to stir up a little BOI interest? A pay-to-view mystery?

Old 01-27-2019, 08:37 AM   #25
DLenaRuth999s
I hate auto correct!! Not RUNWAY, I meant “fun way.”

Old 01-27-2019, 09:36 AM   #26
Pasodama
OMG Lucille has a stalker!

Old 01-27-2019, 09:37 AM   #27
Lucille
While I do hope that everyone will support the BOI, to me, this person's comments here and elsewhere are trollish and despicable.

Old 01-27-2019, 10:08 AM   #28
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
this person's comments here and elsewhere are trollish and despicable.

That's putting it mildly.

Lucille, hurry lock the doors, windows and pull the shades, it's a despicable, trollish, romantic stalker.

Some NEVER cease to amaze me, but this guy literally blows me away.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-27-2019, 10:35 AM   #29
snowgyre
It may be worthwhile to have a mod/admin block that account. Trolling is literally the best case scenario here. That private message smells like day old fish slime.

Old 01-27-2019, 10:48 AM   #30
DLenaRuth999s
Yes, it’s moved into creeper mode. This has moved totally outside the venue of the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!