Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:20 PM   #131
kw18
I already repeated myself about the 100$ and how that came about. And why I still have it! I haven’t heard from tyjohn since this thread was opened. I would love to return the iggy if there was a fair deal on the table (not a one sided deal) especially with a seller that shouldn’t be trusted.
And what I mean by (resolved here) is after we all have a legitimate conversation here talking about the facts presented and not bashing on me and the 100$ I have. Once again I can make the same argument against him haha he has 800$ of mine and you don’t see me crying about it??? I’m still at a loss how I get called out and the real issue here at hand is being ignored by you select few. Who btw keep telling me I haven’t provided any evidence and now it’s my evidence isn’t “LABLED “ to your standards!

It’s 2 iguana here in Play ( the one pictured for sale) and the one I received

My 2016 female has been correctly labeled in ever picture as to not confuse and I even posted pictures of the purchase last year from pat and pictures of here 6 months ago to show her chevrons have not changed in day or night/ hot or cold like you keep repeating mchenry... like I said, Elaborate please because you are being very vague when talking about iguanas in general it seems and how heat can change there look?

Old 01-02-2018, 08:23 PM   #132
kw18
Thank you sir... I will definitely be trying to get pictures of the iggy in question tomorrow fired up (hot) to debunk this scattered theory everyone is throwing in my face.

I mean maybe maybe maybe if we were talking about a yearling picture compared to the iggy 6 years later as a mixture adult ... cus that’s a different story all together

Old 01-02-2018, 08:24 PM   #133
kw18
Like I said pictures don’t do justice because it’s hard to show his size but I will do everything I can before I send this guy his 100$ to show you all IN NO WAY am I here to hustle my money back

Old 01-02-2018, 08:32 PM   #134
Akiranar
I like how you keep ignoring relevant questions.

To quote mhenry:

Quote:
Post #8 in the image "Hey this anders boy is nice but he isnt tame at all Kinda wish I didnt get him because he will need a ton of work..."

Did you send this message to tyjohn?
And:

Quote:
Post #8 image "...I will just go to my bank tomorrow and file a fraudulent to my credit card company and get my $900 back since you WONT make it right and I'll just keep the lewisi"

Did you send this message to tyjohn?
These quotes, especially the lower one is the reason I do not believe you until the OP gets either the money or the iguana back.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:52 PM   #135
Before this thread goes any further I think it's important that a few sets of good eyes take a look at the recent pictures posted. I've changed my mind and lean towards those being two different iguanas. If someone pulled a bait and switch on me there would be hell to pay.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:53 PM   #136
kw18
I sent that mssg literally like 5 minuets after unboxing and was like whoaaa this guy is fair from a little untamed... and drop the whole issue of how I bullied a dishonest scammer (excuse me tried) into returning my full amount paid so I can send the iggy back. All respect went out the window for this guy when he tried doing me over for a second time. You don’t like how I handled it OK good for you but we aren’t taking about me or (nascent) tyjohn right now. I’m done with all that.... we are talking about the real issue at hand , why I’m here and tyjohn isn’t ! He bait and switched me! And that’s pretty much what he tried doing with the return too!! Agreed to half return and then went back and sent me 100$.... and yes I posted screenshots of that

Old 01-02-2018, 08:55 PM   #137
andradespb
Yes I do see the difference, the bottom one doesn't have the same scars on the head as the top one.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Old 01-02-2018, 08:58 PM   #138
kw18
thats all I’ve been asking for... I’m a bad guy/tyjohn is a bad guy blah blah let’s get to arguing the facts here and the matter at hand! The iguana sold! Not the money. Th bait and switch I’ll call it that I got scammed on. And yes it’s my adult for dealing with this guy for a second time! I could really care less what the outcome is here but if anything this guy is going to get called out and exposed! Especially after starting a thread on me and attacking me and putting all my personal info out there.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:09 PM   #139
Hopefully a few more folks take the time to look at those photos you recently posted.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:20 PM   #140
kw18
I’ll post again becuase this BOi thread keeps getting spammed

** Tyjohn Anders male Listed for sale (picture is labled)
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!