Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2012, 01:13 AM   #31
typherp
hahaha...Pat. We have to look after each other...there are too many unscrupulous people out there.

Old 02-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #32
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
After talking to him on the phone, exchanging emails and looking at the post, I have decided that this person (Mike Qiang or Mike Zhang), would be someone I do not wish to send money upfront. He refused my offer of personal visit to purchase the iguana. Please take extreme caution when dealing with this person.
Maybe I'm missing something here that is obvious to everyone else, but the prospective buyer is indicated as being located in Punta Gorda, FL, and the seller of the animal is listed as being in Pomona, CA. Is the buyer willing to fly out to CA from FL to view and buy what I have gathered is a $200 animal?

BTW, if you have ANY doubts about the REAL NAME of the person you are dealing with, I STRONGLY suggest that you take any discrepancy in that info as a big red flag on the field. That is one of the main reasons I require this info in a user's profile. Please use all tools at your disposal to make a wise buying decision.

Old 02-11-2012, 02:09 AM   #33
typherp
No Rich...the iguana he has for sale is $1500. I am offering him $200 to post a photo with of the iguana with tomorrows news paper so that I can see for sure that he has the iguana he says he has. Please read ALL the posts.

Old 02-11-2012, 02:12 AM   #34
morph evolution
i can help the process if needed..i am 15 minutes away from pomona.i can meet up with mike personally and inspect the iguan in question and take pics

Old 02-11-2012, 02:18 AM   #35
typherp
Brian...That would be awesome! His number is 909-706-8629. Thank you in advance!

Old 02-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #36
morph evolution
how about it mike?

Old 02-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #37
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
No Rich...the iguana he has for sale is $1500. I am offering him $200 to post a photo with of the iguana with tomorrows news paper so that I can see for sure that he has the iguana he says he has. Please read ALL the posts.
I read enough of the posts to raise a question about the "personal visit" statement, thank you. $200 or $1500, very little difference considering the cost and time of travelling across country. Considering the time and expense of that venture, it just didn't add up to me IF the locations are accurate in both profiles.

Old 02-11-2012, 02:49 AM   #38
morph evolution
rich,thats why i offered to go to pomona and meet up with mike to take pics of the iguana.i am only a hop skip and a jump to pomona..i use to live in the area.

Old 02-11-2012, 02:58 AM   #39
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I read enough of the posts to raise a question about the "personal visit" statement, thank you. $200 or $1500, very little difference considering the cost and time of travelling across country. Considering the time and expense of that venture, it just didn't add up to me IF the locations are accurate in both profiles.
I'd assume the OP would have someone local to Mike pick up the animal.

Old 02-11-2012, 03:58 AM   #40
Magical Geckos

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!