High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2007, 04:36 PM   #601
Dave Lawson
Ok here is what I did,

I spent about a hour calling different offices in Allen parish and I finally call acrossed a man that lives very near to HEH address. I told him the story and here agreed to fill me in with the following info.

1-Tawni only paid $12,000.00 for the property.
2- it is mostly wooded and 60% of it floods.
3-This man drives by it many times every day and he says you can see the Trailer from the road.
4-There is a 1970 model mobile home that is covered with rust, he said he has no idea why they do not freeze to death in it.
5-That there is no other buiding on the property other then a very small rotten shed.
6- There is a old car (he thinks it is a Camery but it is to rusted to say for sure) park at thier gate, when they have a UPS delivery the driver uses a walkie-talkie that Damon leaves in the can and Damon send Tawni to get it.

There is more I will post in a while but if HEH owes you money get it now because next week he will be gone.

Old 01-22-2007, 05:31 PM   #602
ms_terese
Quote:
4-There is a 1970 model mobile home that is covered with rust, he said he has no idea why they do not freeze to death in it.
5-That there is no other buiding on the property other then a very small rotten shed.
So....fuscusking was indeed lying about what he saw there? Is it possible he went to another location?

Old 01-22-2007, 05:53 PM   #603
Wilomn
It is also possoble the dave has been misinformed. Whether that misinforming was intentional is debatable.

There is also, niggling but present nontheless, dave's less than stellar reputation and somewhat scant association with the truth when it suits him.

He may well be right, but what he says, in my case at least, must be taken with a bit of salt.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:30 PM   #604
Dave Lawson
The rest of the infomation is as follows.

7- Damon drives a white 1 ton ford duelly. The man thinks that it had California plates

8- The way the man dicrided Damon was, 6' + VERY DARK UNRULEY HAIR AND HE NOTICED THE HANDS WERE ROUGH.

9- Damon bought the property via the internet.

10- Damon moved from the west coast the man said.

11- Damon lives in the rusty old trailer with Tawni but no kids, there was a young boy there but he is gone now.

Wilomn, I am willing to give the man I talked to name and phone number so it can be verified but I will only give it to a person that will guard it at never post it. Someone like Richie Luna. The man has family and we know the kind of person Damon is and I do not want to endanger him. I did however fill him in on Damon and he is going to talk to people there(Oakdale) about there resident. If you want Wilomn call me and I will give you the info and you can call him.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:42 PM   #605
crotalusadamanteus
I think if Wes or Richie were to verify that, It would remove any all doubt as to the claims of David/Damon, I had prior to this info.

Didn't doubt he was a scumbag, just didn't see enough proof IMO. Seems to be a few too many coincidences for them to remain coincidental.

Rick

Old 01-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #606
Chameleon Company
Dave,
I have a concern or two I would like you and other sleuths to consider. On the one hand, your digging and finding someone able to provide some very first-hand inside-type of information is interesting. I don't question the motives of those that want to know more here, whether it be to remove doubt, satisfy curiosity, or just entertain. My issue is with choices you made to post all that you did.

My belief is that some of the information that you got might be best kept in more confidence next time, or at least not broadcast across the world-wide-web. Damon is potentially dangerous, vindictive, etc. While not a threat to those far away, you have now described your informant as follows:

- A man that lives very near to HEH address.
- The man has family.
- This man drives by it many times every day.
- He knows Damon's hands and many other intimate details.
- Very intimate knowledge about the UPS procedures.

Dave, you do say this after revealing all of the above:
Quote:
...... we know the kind of person Damon is and I do not want to endanger him (the informant).
I believe that you have already endangered this individual more than was necessary. Whether just a wee bit, or a whole bunch, we don't know. For what purpose? To convince some doubting Thomas who would have to be as dumb as a stump to not already get it ? Whoever this informant is, my belief is that they extended you some level of trust. I would also rate them as not very bright to decide to get involved and tell all this to some stranger over the phone, who could then publish it for the world, and Damon, to see. If Damon stays where he is, I cannot see anything good for your informant coming from your actions to post all that you did. I see the possibility, if even remote, that something bad could come from it. There's supposed to be a warrant or two out for Damon's arrest in AZ. Call there, and see if they have an interest here. Otherwise, maybe just a tad more restraint if ever again.

Old 01-22-2007, 11:36 PM   #607
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
There's supposed to be a warrant or two out for Damon's arrest in AZ. Call there, and see if they have an interest here.
I can save someone the call and answer that. The warrants are only misdemeanor warrants. They most likely won't extradite outside of the county let alone the state.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #608
Dave Lawson
Jim, you are correct to a point. The man that I talk to now knows the person we a dealing with and rest assured that I only wrote what he said was alright. It is a very small town and it was told to me that the things I was told everyone in that town knows. Ward rd. is the main drag in and out of town. It was discribed to me as a small Mayberry. That is the reason that he ask to not mention his name.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:33 AM   #609
Chameleon Company
Just hope that you and others keep some perspectives in mind. Since the police seem to have no interest (thanks for the info Dennis), its hard to see this information of any value except entertainment. Does the local know that Damon did time for manslaughter or murder, whatever the exact charge ? Do they realize the extent to which he is known to threaten many he has issues with ? I ask these questions rhetorically, as I don't think a wise man would have parleyed with you knowing all. If Damon read this, which I assume he has, you can bet that he has now spent time wondering who it is as well, tossed around a name or two, that the topic will stay current on his kitchen table, and what good can come of that ? As hinted, my own opinion is very much that he is Damon until now proven otherwise. I also don't care much, as I have no business which would intersect with him. Those that don't believe it need a level of proof not currently available, and so what ? They aren't in line to do business with him anyway, and even if so, have been forewarned to the "N"th degree. I am also all for this thread staying in the spotlight for as long as others can sustain it, just with restraint where prudent. I think you see my worry.

Old 01-23-2007, 01:42 AM   #610
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Since the police seem to have no interest (thanks for the info Dennis),
Sorry but I feel the need to correct this. The police have already done their job all they can do. He was charged. It is now the Prosecutor's Office that has determined the charge does not warrant extradition. The police have no say on who gets extradited or not in AZ. It is always up to the Prosecutor's Office in the city or county the charge was filed in. Believe me, I have tried and been on the losing end countless times trying to get someone brought back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart