BREEDING SILKBACKS ARE CRUEL! PUT A STOP TO IT! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-30-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
SpidermanBeardeds
BREEDING SILKBACKS ARE CRUEL! PUT A STOP TO IT!

Not for nothing, but it really is cruel. Theyre more sensitive to UV rays along with heat, injury can occur during the mating process and they have problems shedding. Dont you silkback breeders feel bad about what youre doing? I know they are money makers, but its not worth making that extra cash if youre going to be a part of the growth of a bad morph. We need to put silkbacks into the EXTINCT category. Leatherbacks are good enough. If you guys really want to make more cash, just try hard making a new morph that doesnt effect its skin in a harmful matter. I have a business going on with these beardies that will absolutely BLOW UP within the next few months and believe me, I will NEVER support them. For those who will keep breeding them, do you. I am willing to pay thousands of dollars with time to promote this message globally. We just cant let this continue its wrong. Yall can say all yall want to defend the morph, but you guys were never inside of a Beardies body from the start to be able to talk good about the morph. You need to care about these guys.

Old 10-30-2011, 01:04 AM   #2
morph evolution
hey jason i think you want to put this in the forums..this is the classifieds.

Old 10-30-2011, 01:42 AM   #3
hhmoore
First, the classifieds is not the place for your diatribe...so your thread has been moved to the discussion area.
Second, referencing the following statement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidermanBeardeds View Post
Yall can say all yall want to defend the morph, but you guys were never inside of a Beardies body from the start to be able to talk good about the morph.
Should we take that to mean that you HAVE been inside of a beardie's body from the start, and that is what entitles you to speak against the morph? I mean, let's keep the playing field level...

Old 10-30-2011, 02:02 AM   #4
SpidermanBeardeds
or we can say none of US have ever been in a beardies body, therefor NONE of use should be breeding them.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #5
SpidermanBeardeds
by the way can one of you guys please explain why im restricted from certain actions on this website? i never violated terms and im still new to this.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:12 AM   #6
morph evolution
jason,you must become a subscribed member to enjoy the site full access.you havent violated any terms.you can go to search and punch in paid subscription.that will guide you for what you need to do.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:20 AM   #7
SpidermanBeardeds
thank you so much! ive been confused.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #8
Ed Clark
Certainly hope you don't go broke promoting your message globally.

Have YOU ever bred any silkies yourself? I have produced many all produced by breeding a leatherback X leatherback.they do not have problems shedding they just don't shed like a normal dragon, they shed more like a leopard gecko.I consider a silkie an exciting and wonderful morph to work with not a bad morph as you describe.

I have been inside a bearded dragons body a few times dissecting them.

You talk about making lots of cash by breeding beardies, get back to us after the few years go by when your breeding operation BLOWS UP like you have posted.where is your busness located and what morphs are you working with?

Alot of us breeding dragons do not do it for the money,it's purely for the fascination of the dragons and is a hobby.

Old 10-31-2011, 12:27 AM   #9
HeatherN
if you followed the logic that you shouldn't breed morphs you haven't experienced as a dragon, then shouldn't you refrain from breeding any morphs other from the naturally occurring ones? while silkies don't appeal to me as much as other morphs, as long as their needs are met, they seem to be as healthy as regular, scaled dragons, at least from what i've seen.

Old 10-31-2011, 11:22 AM   #10
chris allen
Extra cash for silkies? Make money? I must be doing something wrong.