Josh Sharp - mushu1432@aol.com - Terrible Cage - One to Avoid - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:06 PM   #241
SPJ
Still no action by Josh to make this right.

Old 08-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #242
joepythons
wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Still no action by Josh to make this right.
Figures

Old 08-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #243
SPJ
Can't let this be buried on page 3. People might not see it and think Josh is a decent business person.

Update: Still NOTHING from Josh to make this right. Yep, he is still a lying theif!

Old 08-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #244
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Can't let this be buried on page 3. People might not see it and think Josh is a decent business person.

Update: Still NOTHING from Josh to make this right. Yep, he is still a lying theif!
I bet he will figure its not a joke when he is served papers .

Old 08-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #245
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushucages View Post
You know steve I contacted you before i posted my cage, remember. I told you that i was gonna send you a cage when i got going again, and thats what i intend to do. I contacted you saying check out my new cage and you said good luck this looks much better it still doesn't make it right with mine. Then i offer to send this new cage after i sell a handfull, I work fulltime and try to do this on the side so i can do this fulltime, and you said that if i did that you would tell everyone that this is MUCH better quality. If you want I can pull up the email and quote it for you. I'm gonna see if i can borrow some more money and get that shipped out next week and you let everyone know when you get it. send your address to my email. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Josh
Still waiting Josh.

Still no refund or replacement cage.

Are you EVER going to make this right?

Old 08-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #246
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushucages View Post
I contacted Steve J before I posted this. He got the first cage that I ever built, it wasn't very professional at all the cage fell apart. I've sold many after that. I told him that I would send him a this new cage after I sell a handful to make it right. He said that he would let everyone know the quality of the cage when he receives it. Thanks for looking
Right Josh. You contacted me to try and buy some time to sell cages on this site (and rip off more people).
You had no intention of making this right.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #247
Redstormlax12
I think ample time has been given and a legal action is the only and best way to stick it to him.

Old 08-30-2010, 03:15 PM   #248
spyder79
anything come to fruition with your paperwork you sent in? This guy actually bumped his sale ad today.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:28 PM   #249
suzuki4life
where are the pics?

Old 08-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #250
Fedawg
Steve maybe time to start picking who u buy from better?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!