Good Guy Mark Petros is one of the best guys!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #11
bradleymoore
just did a trade with mark for a male honey bee. got him in today and i'm extremely pleased. definately recommended.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #12
B&C Ball Pythons
Just discovered this BOI forum. I concur. Mark Petros is awesome! We purchased a lesser platinum female from him which arrived on time, warm, cozy, and has been a joy to have since. He also doesn't mind following up on his animals. A credit to his profession. We highly recommend his service as well as his A+ quality animals!

Old 03-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #13
Steveboos
I bought a male Bumblebee from Mark and it was a stellar example of the morph!! Shame i sold him, but Mark took care of me every step of the way! I would recommend him to anyone if they are in the market for a Ball Python.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:03 AM   #14
Breaking Balls
Purchased a male Bee, female Lesser, female Pastel, female Cinnamon all at the same time! Great snakes, great guy, and overall great transaction! I was so happy I just picked up a female Sugar and a female Lemon Blast from him. Thanks Mark!

Regards,

Brian

Old 05-01-2011, 02:53 AM   #15
Smetz
Mark sold me a spinner blast and three yellowbellies , the male spinner started
mating at about 358 grams . The yellowbellies are some of the nicest balls i have
received .

Old 05-01-2011, 09:38 AM   #16
BallPython777
Wow, I cant believe that spinnerblast is breeding for you already, that`s great !!!

Old 10-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #17
Breaking Balls
Brought to you by the department of redundancy department.

Mark rocks! I bought 6 more snakes off of him and received them today. The transaction was smooth and I received top notch animals like always. I have recommended people to him and will continue to recommend people to him in the future!

Regards,

Brian Breikss

Old 10-04-2011, 05:41 PM   #18
TheReptileEnthusiast
I bought a yearling female het clown from him a couple years back. She arrived weighing even more than advertised, fed aggressively, and gave me a healthy clutch the very next season. I highly recommend Mark.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:32 PM   #19
temptation
I picked up a male pastel het pied and lesser and also a female mojave from Mark in July and all 3 are eating very well and growing like weeds.
Mark has some super animals and I have the privilage of being within driving distance to go "shopping" when I'm looking for some new addittions to my collection.
I will buy from him again!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie Preucil

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!