For Sale 2 FREE Columbian Sharks/ White Tipped (Catfish) NEED Forever Home!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 12-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #1
c8t10f
2 FREE Columbian Sharks/ White Tipped (Catfish) NEED Forever Home!!!!!

2 beautiful white tipped aka columbium sharks need a forever home. They are saltwater but are currently in low brackish and can make a wonderful addition to any saltwater tank and really give it that under the sea look. They are very calm fish and do well with a large variety of other tank mates. They are larger fish, reaching a full size of about 12 inches ( currently at 5 1/2 inches and 3 1/2 inches). They are great swimmers, seeming to swim almost constantly at the bottom or mid areas of the tank and look just like mini sharks! They need a tank of at least 125 gal. If species only, and larger if with other fish. They need meaty foods, because they exercise a lot, and a caring owner who can give them a forever home. They are defineatly worth the extra work, and will wow just about anyone with their great looks and amazing personality! Along with these great fish, you will revive them totally free including shipping with a care sheet and optional marine salt! They really need a forever home and I have no dbout they will impress you! Don't miss out on this amazing deal and great fish before they are gone! Respond me with tank info and even a pic and whoever has the best home for them will take them. Email is adoptmysharks@gmail.com. I will only ship to the continental US.A URL with a picture of them is below. Thanks! :d

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... 320711.jpg
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-29-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
PPStore541
I would like to see a picture of them. Please give me a call (530) 338-6506

Old 12-29-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by c8t10f View Post
Link goes to an error message

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!