Josh Sharp - mushu1432@aol.com - Terrible Cage - One to Avoid - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2010, 08:35 PM   #151
gottabsleeved
How can you be even starting to make cages for sale with out any money at all?I think if you sent everybody a refund and started making good cages you could make a go of it.

Old 07-22-2010, 08:38 PM   #152
mushucages
spj

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
I have a feeling this only came to light again because he posted an ad on this site for his cages. This appears to be the same old Josh that gave me the run around years ago. I seriously doubt I will ever be compensated or any of the others he still owes money to will ever be compensated.
Having to wait for him to sell some cages is just another stall tactic IMO.
At this point, I don't feel he is ever going to make this right with me or anyone else.
You know steve I contacted you before i posted my cage, remember. I told you that i was gonna send you a cage when i got going again, and thats what i intend to do. I contacted you saying check out my new cage and you said good luck this looks much better it still doesn't make it right with mine. Then i offer to send this new cage after i sell a handfull, I work fulltime and try to do this on the side so i can do this fulltime, and you said that if i did that you would tell everyone that this is MUCH better quality. If you want I can pull up the email and quote it for you. I'm gonna see if i can borrow some more money and get that shipped out next week and you let everyone know when you get it. send your address to my email. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Josh

Old 07-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #153
mushucages
lets all check this one out from spyder http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=mushucages

Old 07-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #154
mushucages
spyder79 I like how you send me a positive trader rating, ask to be my friend and recommending me to people, knowing about this thread, because you mentioned it before you bought my horrible cages, and you revoke your positive feedback so people don't see that your the one who gave it to me. Whatever is good for business, i guess.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #155
spyder79
Actually I pulled the positive trader rating because as of right now it is not something you deserve as you are not doing everything you can to make your past bad dealings right. Had I known who you were prior to ordering the tanks I would not have ordered them. With that said yes the tanks are great and work fine for me. Once you are able to resolve all the bad dealings that are following you around I will be happy to leave a positive trader ratiing.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #156
mushucages
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
Actually I pulled the positive trader rating because as of right now it is not something you deserve as you are not doing everything you can to make your past bad dealings right. Had I known who you were prior to ordering the tanks I would not have ordered them. With that said yes the tanks are great and work fine for me. Once you are able to resolve all the bad dealings that are following you around I will be happy to leave a positive trader ratiing.
Again what ever is good for business, You brought up this thread before you bought them. And i told you that I sent spj the first one, yes it was crap. BUT don't tell everyone that you didn't know it was me, "Had I known who you were prior to ordering the tanks I would not have ordered them." is a lie.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #157
mushucages
Quote:
oh and another thing, pulled from your very own thread that you started that you wrote "thats cool. i just wanted to point out that he does business the right way now. I did not tell him i had read the information from this site. I never let him know i knew anything of his old dealings. But he still came through and the cages are perfect." but you did mention it to me though.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #158
spyder79
That is not true because I purchased your tanks on Kingsnake and Had no clue about this thread until I had already sent you money.

also if you look through this thread you will see my first posts on this thread have been in this month.

Why are you making yourself look worse with what is possibly your only satisfied customer on this forum.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:18 PM   #159
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushucages View Post
oh and another thing, pulled from your very own thread that you started that you wrote "thats cool. i just wanted to point out that he does business the right way now. I did not tell him i had read the information from this site. I never let him know i knew anything of his old dealings. But he still came through and the cages are perfect." but you did mention it to me though.
For some reason having yet again to defend my statements. In my opinion had I brought up the bad dealings you had on fauna that i found out about after sending you money I was afraid that it would shut the lines of communication off and I would end up screwed like so many others.

Are you done being an idiot yet?

Old 07-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #160
mushucages
Quote:
For some reason having yet again to defend my statements. In my opinion had I brought up the bad dealings you had on fauna that i found out about after sending you money I was afraid that it would shut the lines of communication off and I would end up screwed like so many others.

Are you done being an idiot yet?
But you just said that you would have never bought them from me if you knew who i was, and I guess it really doesn't matter you got your cages for a damn good price and are still holding up I assume? Are you still pleased with them? Are they worth what you paid? I guess im the idiot

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!