Josh Sharp - mushu1432@aol.com - Terrible Cage - One to Avoid - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2010, 08:47 AM   #171
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post

HOW DARE YOU
make US feel guilty!!!!

WE are not the reason you can't sell cages. YOU put yourself in this position by EARNING the bad reputation you have and THAT is why you can't sell cages.

YOU dug the hole you are in and IT IS NOT OUR JOB to throw you a rope so you can haul yourself out.
His manipulation tactics are so easy to read in his posts!!

Old 07-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #172
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushucages View Post
I can't sell cages if everyone is knocking me and my cages down
But how do we really know that he hasn't sold any. He could of sold 1 to 100 and using the excuse to not send Steve the money owed. After this amount of time and having a Job , not being able to pay back $175 I can't believe a word that he types ..

Old 07-23-2010, 08:59 AM   #173
Matt2979
Quote:
As a business owner, do you think that if I said to the government, "Well, how do you expect me to pay for my business license if you don't let me get some money coming in first?", that they would allow me to go ahead and conduct my business???? NO!

If you started a new job, but informed the boss that he would have to give you money for gas before you could start working, do you think that he would go for that??? NO!!

So why is it that you think ANYONE is going to buy another cage from you BEFORE you make things right????? TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMER'S OR DON'T EXPECT TO HAVE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! How can this be so hard to understand???

In my opinion, you owe Steve a PERFECT new cage AND a total refund...and don't ask him to pay for shipping, either!!

Old 07-23-2010, 09:00 AM   #174
Craigh
Taken from his Ad...

Quote:
I contacted Steve J before I posted this. He got the first cage that I ever built, it wasn't very professional at all the cage fell apart. I've sold many after that. I told him that I would send him a this new cage after I sell a handful to make it right. He said that he would let everyone know the quality of the cage when he receives it. Thanks for looking

If he sold many after the one he sold Steve why wasn't this taken care of 2 and 1/2 years ago.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:05 AM   #175
lillyorchid
Another person to add to my black list. Can't even pay Steve back the $175.00 that YOU OWE HIM. Something is very wrong and no it is not anyone on this board to blame, but yourself.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #176
spyder79
I still can't get over he went on a full frontal assault at me the one person on this board that successfully did business with him. Its quite sad. I doubt he will ever square up with anyone considering that attitude.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:32 AM   #177
hhmoore
Quote:
THAT is something you should have thought about when you were responding to Steve's initial complaints... If your response then had been based on that statement, we wouldn't be going through this now. There is simply no excuse for letting this go for so long. You'll have to make good on your past screw ups, then show that you plan on doing solid business if you want to repair your reputation...and, no, it isn't going to be easy.

Old 07-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #178
crotalusadamanteus
TRIED to make us feel guiltuy Lucille, tried. I for one only feel guilty for what I actually do wrong, not one bit for what someone else does wrong.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #179
SPJ
This should make it easy for him to settle up with me.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2010, 04:28 PM   #180
SPJ
It's pending Josh.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!