Josh Sharp - mushu1432@aol.com - Terrible Cage - One to Avoid - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #181
SPJ
Josh, you were reading this, you saw the request for reimbursement, you have been given my paypal address and you were sent a payment request for a refund............I am now out of patience with you.

Quote:
Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:
Complaint Id: I1007232222026352
Now you will need to answer to the authorities.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:43 PM   #182
mushucages
Ok smart one if I don't have the funds to ship you a cage what makes you think I have 175.00

Old 07-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #183
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushucages View Post
Ok smart one if I don't have the funds to ship you a cage what makes you think I have 175.00
Yeah, this is not really Steve's problem at all. He is owed money/new cage that is his concern.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #184
crotalusadamanteus
That $25 a month payment ain't sounding too bad anymore, is it Josh.

Old 07-24-2010, 01:47 AM   #185
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Josh, you were reading this, you saw the request for reimbursement, you have been given my paypal address and you were sent a payment request for a refund............I am now out of patience with you.

Now you will need to answer to the authorities.
Good on you, Steve! You have been more than patient, and have given him numerous opportunities and a generous time frame during which to reimburse you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushucages View Post
How much did you make off of that cage you sold to Brian Preachers, you low class piece of garbage? Why don't you pay what you owe? Grow some integrity already!

Old 07-24-2010, 01:09 PM   #186
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
How much did you make off of that cage you sold to Brian Preachers
Haven't sold any huh Josh?
Another lie to stall for more time?

Old 07-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #187
spyder79
Just wanted to point out I purchased these 2 tanks I have from him around year and a half ago (after i got back from iraq) so it wasn't recent. I think I paid 300 for the pair shipped.

Old 07-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #188
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
Just wanted to point out I purchased these 2 tanks I have from him around year and a half ago (after i got back from iraq) so it wasn't recent. I think I paid 300 for the pair shipped.
Well, that clears things up. It's nice to see he made an attempt to make things right with Steve after your transaction.

Hey, Steve, he did notify you after that sale, right?

Old 07-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #189
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Hey, Steve, he did notify you after that sale, right?
Nope. He has ignored me until he placed an ad on Fauna. Then all of a sudden he said he would be making things right.
I say it was BS. He only said that to avoid the backlash his ad would cause.

Josh has proven once again he is NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #190
SPJ
Hey Josh, look what comes back when you search the web for you.
First page of results. 3 warnings to never buy from you.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!