Josh Sharp - mushu1432@aol.com - Terrible Cage - One to Avoid - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #191
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushucages View Post
Ok smart one if I don't have the funds to ship you a cage what makes you think I have 175.00
The question is: If you don't have money to pay him, how are you buying supplies?

Old 07-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #192
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
The question is: If you don't have money to pay him, how are you buying supplies?
*High Five* Deb! My thoughts exactly.

Old 07-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #193
gottabsleeved
Josh is a fine christian man.Hey a few crack rocks before church dont make you charles manson!

Old 07-25-2010, 01:01 AM   #194
whimpyguns
awesome skipper, just awesome

Old 07-25-2010, 01:21 AM   #195
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottabsleeved View Post
Josh is a fine christian man.Hey a few crack rocks before church dont make you charles manson!
Cmon, let's take this a little more seriously please?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #196
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottabsleeved View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whimpyguns View Post
awesome skipper, just awesome
If you have nothing pertinent or constructive to add to the topic then I suggest you not bother posting it.

Old 07-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #197
mushucages
How about you read your email you impatient prick, I said I was going to send you one after I sell a handful and I was hoping to sell them in a month. But I guess you couldn't keep your mouth shut and wait for it. That's what I would do, I would talk all this crap about someone trying to make things right with you. That way they're more prone to get it to you quicker. That makes perfect sence. I filled the same form out 4 years ago over $1400 haven't heard anything yet. Just thought I would give you a heads up on that one.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:05 PM   #198
Matt2979
Quote:
How about you read your email you impatient prick, I said I was going to send you one after I sell a handful and I was hoping to sell them in a month. But I guess you couldn't keep your mouth shut and wait for it. That's what I would do, I would talk all this crap about someone trying to make things right with you. That way they're more prone to get it to you quicker. That makes perfect sence. I filled the same form out 4 years ago over $1400 haven't heard anything yet. Just thought I would give you a heads up on that one.
Is this seriously your way of trying to "fix" this situation and get yourself some more business????? Do you really think that YOUR CUSTOMER has not been patient enough already?? Now you're just gonna start calling him names because he wants what he deserved 2 1/2 years ago???

Old 07-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #199
SPJ
Quote:
You piece of crap!
I have been waiting almost 3 years for you to make this right.
I have NO MORE patience.

I am sick of waiting!!!!!!

Old 07-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #200
Lucille
Josh,

Find another line of work. No one is going to buy cages from you after what you have done and how you have mishandled customer service issues.

YOU are at fault here, not the OP. The OP is NOT an IP.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!