Good Guy Mark Petros is one of the best guys!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #1
tevie84
Mark Petros is one of the best guys!!

I have nothing but great comments about Mark. Ever since I inquired about a female clown he had for sale he has offered nothing but great service. Not only does the female clown look amazing, I purchased her at a fair but nothing offensive to Mark or the current market. There was a hick-up from fedex where I didnt receive her until 10pm! But Mark was with me the whole way yelling and screaming at fedex. Mark assured me that I will receive a full refund if the clown did not arrive or was d.o.a.. I highly recommend Mark Petros for great customer service and high quality animals!!! Absolutely a great guy!!

Old 09-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
ThunderPaws
Hi,

I have bought from Mark too. His animals are nice. Could you please share what caused the 10:00PM arrival. I have used FedEx for years and have never ever had a problem.

Thanks,
Bill Rubin

Old 09-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Paige n' James
Hi, just have to second the motion!! Mark is great!! I got my super pastel and spider from him and they are AMAZING!!! Great job on producing some high quality animals!!!

Old 09-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #4
temptation
Talking

I too would recommend buying from Mark.
I bought a beautiful pied and bumble bee from him a couple of weeks ago and I am super happy with them.
I have seen his collection and what a collection he has!!
Mark is a super guy and I will certainly buy from him again!!!!
Debbie Preucil
Temptaion

Old 09-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
eclements81
Does he have a website I could check out what he is selling I am in the market for a new ball python.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #6
tevie84
Mark was shipping from Chicago to where I live which is Southern California and the package stayed in Texas until 1pm the next day! I got on the phone and they said they was a dispatch sorting error and that it is on its way to the facility near my house. It did not end there. I called them again to let them know what was the problem and I rather pick it up instead but they assured me and gave me their word that it will arrive that day. I tracked the number and it arrived at my facility at 1pm and did not leave the facility for delivery until 7:30pm! Again me and Mark were furious and we kept getting the run around from them saying it is on its way. Even though the package was scanned at 7:30pm that it left for delivery it did not arrive until 10pm. I only live 7 minutes away from that facility and it took 9 hours for them to get it to me once it arrived in California. This is the first time they have screwed me this bad. Luckily she was live and well.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
ThunderPaws
That is terrible. I would have been more than furious. I am glad you received her OK. I would have died knowing my snake was in a box in Texas. That place is hot this time of year. Thanks for sharing....Would love to see a pic of the BP...

Regards,
Bill Rubin

Old 09-03-2010, 05:46 AM   #8
bones93
His site is ballpython777.com

Mark has some nice animals. You cant go wrong buying from him.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
BallPython777
Wink Thanks !!!

Thanks for all the nice comments, I really appreciate it !!!
I love working with snakes, and i love all the cool interesting people that I meet. You guys are great !
Take care, Mark BallPython777.com 847 836-9426

Old 09-16-2010, 02:05 AM   #10
hhmoore
Hmmm
I would have sworn I made a post in one of Mark's threads, but I guess I was mistaken.
I've made a few purchases from Mark, and been happy with every one of them. He definitely gets two thumbs up , and a confident recommendation, from me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!