My experience with Home Grown Herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2003, 09:50 AM   #1
Ralph
My experience with Home Grown Herps

My experience with Home Grown Herps was one of the best I've ever had. I had no problems with shipping / payment / anything. I sent out my money order, Jim the owner recieved it and sent out the animals on the date they were said to arrive, they did. No late arrivals. Live and in good health arrival. Just wanted to let anyone who was thinking of doing business with Home Grown Herps not to hesitate.

Ralph

Old 07-22-2003, 04:19 PM   #2
Sybella
There's another thread about him here but I'll post again here anyway.

I too have purchased from Home Grown Herps and everything was top notch! The 1.2 ghosts corns were well packaged, on time, well represented and perfect in every way.

Old 07-22-2003, 04:41 PM   #3
CornCrazy
I think there are several post about Home Grown Herps!

I also had a super transaction with Home Grown Herps! Everything went great and the snake is doing wonderfully! I've had her since May and have not had any problems! I would definitely purchase from Jim again!

Old 02-17-2004, 01:40 PM   #4
sixgunsun1177
Thumbs up Jim Keenan

You'll be hard pressed to find someone Jim has done wrong in this business. I think that's probably because he hasn't. I have ordered from him twice and both were perfect transactions.
There's no need to worry when you're dealing with HGH.

Old 01-25-2006, 06:35 PM   #5
UAWPrez
I bought a bullsnake from Home Grown Herps today. The snake arrived today exactly on time, the snake was professionally packed, and the snake was as advertised, and very competitively priced. The overall experience was one of excellence and I'm looking forward to doing business there again someday.
Kirk

Old 01-25-2006, 07:15 PM   #6
MGReptiles
Jim is a customer of mine and was very patient and courtious when a problem arose. I would recommend him to anyone I talk to, and have.. I will be getting into gophers in the future and Jim will be getting my business for sure!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!