Bad Guy Brian Rogers (bayedncaught) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:34 PM   #91
rattyrugrats
I just received a pm from him stating that he works every day until the 29 and so he will send him out then. I replied asking him to keep in touch every couple days since that was the main issue. Hopefully he will pull through, but I am still going to try to get as much info on him as possible just in case as I really don't want to lose my guy.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:41 PM   #92
crotalusadamanteus
I'd love to be wrong, but aren't you being a little naive? He quit communicating until we posted some info about him, then he leaves in the middle of the night after agreeing to send the animal, leaving no forwarding info, and you're gonna give him another 10 days before shipping, and only want contact every other day?

Sounds a little too trusting to me, for the amount of red flags that have shown up in this thread.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:41 PM   #93
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattyrugrats View Post
I have not heard from him since. I called the hardware store today and they said that he left in the middle of the night, leaving no information behind..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattyrugrats View Post
I just received a pm from him stating that he works every day until the 29 and so he will send him out then.
So he suddenly evaporates, finds a job so demanding that he can't take a few hours to arrange shipping for ten days, and has put you on the back burner until then.

I hope the best for you.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #94
Gojira1986
If the people that live by him are willing, you should see if he will let them pick the snake up and then pay them to ship him back. And I Totally agree with Lucille here..
The 29th is a long time to give him, plus the 29th is a Thursday so I wouldn't want him shipped that late in the week..

Old 09-19-2011, 07:27 PM   #95
ScottNBecky
As I said before I'm fedex certified and would be happy to helP out

Old 09-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #96
reptilebaby
You just need to say "send my snake back NOW or I am going to get the law involved." And then get the police to go with someone and get it back. I would NOT be ok with every couple days contact. I would want day by day contact till my snake was back in my possession.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #97
ScottNBecky
I gotta agree you're giving him too much leeway.

Old 09-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #98
reptilebaby
You should take up someone on their offers of help to get him back to you. God you don't want him harming your snake because of overbreeding....and I KNOW you don't want to lose him forever!

Old 09-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #99
JudyC
I absolutely agree with everyone else that you're being more than a little naive on this matter. His excuse to wait another ten days to ship is CLASSIC stalling technique.

He's obviously getting your messages now. Demand his current address. Demand to know where he's working (if he really is). And make immediate arrangements for Scott or one of these other nice folks that have offered to go out there and get your snake for you. If he's already moved on to Florida, then obviously Scott can't help, but maybe someone else can...there's a LOT of herpers in Florida, too.

You don't even have to be mean about it...just tell him, "Since this is SO much trouble for you, why don't you let me help you? My friend Scott lives not too far away and has agreed to help. Please give me your home and business addresses so we can make arrangements for him to come out there and get the snake. It'll save you a lot of trouble."

Old 09-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #100
rattyrugrats
I understand and was thinking that as well, but I was just happy that he's been contacting me now. However, I forgot that there are people on here who are willing to ship him as well and since that is the case, I have pmed him to inform him of that so that we can arrange an earlier shipping. Thanks everyone for all of the help and support.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!