Good Guy Kristin Booker @ Valley Herpetoculture - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
ModernR
Kristin Booker @ Valley Herpetoculture

I recently purchased an animal from Kristin Booker of Valley Herpetoculture and i was so impressed with the superior quality of her animals, meticulous record keeping, and excellent customer service. From the pre-sale to post-sale stages of the transaction, she was prompt, thorough, and courteous in her responses to my inquiries. She was honest in representing the animal's lineage, background, and genetics. The pictures of the animal were accurate and untouched. As a matter of fact, the animal looks even better in person.

The animal arrived in good health and as previously stated, it looks even better in person. I can't emphasize enough how important that is because there's nothing worse than being disappointed when you receive the animal because the seller's pic was touched up and embellished. The box was packaged perfectly and included a full feeding/tracking sheet for the animal since its birth. This was a nice added bonus that indicates how meticulously she cares for and keeps track of her animals.

In addition to her demonstrated professionalism, she also expressed a genuine interest in getting to know her customers by asking about my reptile background and then we shared a bit about our interests and experiences. I felt comfortable about asking her questions without feeling like i was being a pest.

Overall, i am very satisfied with the transaction and I hope to do business with her in the future. I would highly recommend Kristin to anyone who may be contemplating a transaction with her. You can do it in full confidence and you will not be disappointed!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!