Rankin's Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 12:18 PM   #1
turtleman
Rankin's Dragon

I recently acquired a subadult rankin's dragon. I have had two different people look at it and one said it was a male and the other said female. I have a friend who is a Bearded Dragon breeder who is gonna look at it for me to determine sex. It is approximately 5 inches snout to vent. It has a full tail and nice pattern. I am asking $150 obo plus shipping. Feel free to contact me for additional information. Thanks.

Take care,
Jeff Port
Port to Port Exotics
Peoria, IL
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2006, 09:55 AM   #2
turtleman
Pretty sure this one is a female. Take advantage of the warm weather I am having now and let me ship this girl to you.

Take Care,
Jeff Port
Port to Port Exotics
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2006, 11:14 PM   #3
rko39
Hi Turtleman Ill trade you two Pastel turtles with really nice color .randyandvalerie05@yahoo.com

Old 11-30-2006, 11:20 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinet45
I've been looking for a lawson's everywhere! Where did you get this one from and what is it's lineage? Do you know her/his weight and what is it's diet like?

Thanks!

Remember that post you made over at "El Jay" this might be one of those cases? :P im just being a butt though

Old 12-01-2006, 09:03 AM   #5
turtleman
Thanks, but not interested in trades for turtles unless you have some Asian varieties. Might also be interested in trades for boas or colubrids. Thanks.

Take care,
Jeff Port
Port to Port Exotics
Peoria, IL
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2006, 08:26 AM   #6
turtleman
Still here. Thanks.

Take care,
Jeff Port
Port to Port Exotics
Peoria, IL
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2006, 09:58 AM   #7
turtleman
Offers Anyone?
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2006, 01:44 PM   #8
Mooing Tricycle
Post Number Three Has a Question for you... and you have yet to answer it. ( first page of comments...)

Old 12-15-2006, 03:45 PM   #9
turtleman
Sorry,
I contacted the person with the questions directly and answered them. As for where I got the dragon, it came from a young man in the Chicago area. He had purchaed it at the NARBC in Tinley Park. He did not remember who he purchased it from. He was being forced to get rid of all of his reptiles so I got this one from him. I don't have a weight on her but can get one for anyone interested. She has been eating crickets, roaches, and Romaine.

Take care,
Jeff Port
Port to Port Exotics
Peoria, IL
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread